Just a thought

We hear Sheens won’t blood youngsters early. How would that theory have panned out this year if we stuck with plan A and released Moltzen, Ryan, Fulton and Heighington.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I dont know where this “sheens doesn’t bring thru youngsters” comes from, I reckon he is reknowned for briging them thru, not just here but everywhere, starting all the way back to Penrith where he brought in Alexander, Izzard, Cartwright and others that all went on to do good things, at the Raiders he picked a heap of kids who went on to be superstars, Clyde, Daley, Lazarus etc and even here he has selected so many guys as teenagers, Benji, Farrah, Lawrence, Fulton, Gibbs and more recently BMM, Woods and Tedessco plus about 20 others

@Goose:

I dont know where this “sheens doesn’t bring thru youngsters” comes from, I reckon he is reknowned for briging them thru, not just here but everywhere, starting all the way back to Penrith where he brought in Alexander, Izzard, Cartwright and others that all went on to do good things, at the Raiders he picked a heap of kids who went on to be superstars, Clyde, Daley, Lazarus etc and even here he has selected so many guys as teenagers, Benji, Farrah, Lawrence, Fulton, Gibbs and more recently BMM, Woods and Tedessco plus about 20 others

Seconded ed!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

WTF. Isn’t that what he is known for???

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme