Adam Reynolds

Honestly he is great he is one of the best halves in the game he has taken the bunnies to a higher level and without him they would be no where, he should be in origin ahead of Buherer your thoughts….

@BenjiMagic96:

Honestly he is great he is one of the best halves in the game he has taken the bunnies to a higher level and without him they would be no where, he should be in origin ahead of Buherer your thoughts….

One word NO

Perhaps the most boring halfback. Can only set up a try with kicks to the souths outstanding wingers and is not intimidating in the slightest. Would get destroyed in origin

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I remember watching him in the 20s and thought he had it… apparently he was supposed to start ahead of Sandow last season but he was injured… i think hes a good player but dont think hes up to origin standard yet lol

He made a line break into space and got chased down by a forward.
But he is probably a future NSW player according to our dumb selectors

@aajlewis:

He made a line break into space and got chased down by a forward.
But he is probably a future NSW player according to our dumb selectors

Not at the moment
Doesn’t play for Manly , but when he switches he will be built for SOO and best half since Johns

A perfect fit for Souths… They have been craving a Halfback who plays for/with the team for a while now.

He will grow into a household name at Redfern and will get better when they find him a suitable 5/8.

@neuroticmilf:

Perhaps the most boring halfback. Can only set up a try with kicks to the souths outstanding wingers and is not intimidating in the slightest. Would get destroyed in origin

Hes a young player developing….had a handfull of games. 😒

Superior to many I have seen in similar circumstances.

Careers are not made in a season

@BenjiMagic96:

Not trying to be a smartarse

But are you someone’s second account who posts dumb stuff cause they are bored?

B

But are you someone’s second account who posts dumb stuff cause they are bored?

no i am not

Seriously? He kicks one field goal and youre all over him… How much football do you actually watch…? 😒

Souths are nothing without Reynolds??? As Gus would say NO NO NO NO NO

Souths = Inglis and Taylor

Is he related to the Reynolds at the dogs cause he goes great to when he is on

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme