Cashmere out with a calf tear

Ray Cashmere is out with a calf tear .
Lawrence will be named in the team
Today ….whether he plays is another story.
Sheens won’t change around the 2nd half team too much,-after their best effort half this year .

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I guess that means Moors will be named then, which is a good thing.

Willow did you hear how long Cashmere is out for, I just heard he was out on Fox news.

We have not lossed a game since he started playing this year well i guess another loss

I think Heighington will come in for Cashmere and go starting lock and Bell will move to the bench and play as an interchange Prop

That’s a shame, I’ve enjoyed watching big ray go around.
I’d probably go with Heighno off the bench and push Bell up front when he comes on.

@dermo:

I think Heighington will come in for Cashmere and go starting lock and Bell will move to the bench and play as an interchange Prop

That is what I would expect

Big Ray has been great for us so far and will be missed against the cows. At least we have Chris back this week. i hear ellis is still 6 weeks away. Was hoping he would be back alot sooner than that.

we always seem to lose one and gain one.

happened about 35th minute, came off and spoke to Leeds to get rub down on sideline, went back on in 2nd half

@dermo:

My sources have confirmed this

(I don’t have any sources, but it makes total sense)

@BenjiMagic96:

We have not lossed a game since he started playing this year well i guess another loss

Yep. Four on the trot since he had a run.
Also four on the trot since Heighno last played a game for us.

Im not totally happy about Heighno instantly coming into the starting line up if he does. Having Fulton and Heighno in the same starting team was one of our big hinderences in the opening rounds this year (I also felt for alot of last year).

Disappointed for big ray. Bell won’t be nearly as effective in the hit up department as he is. At this stage of his career I prefer BMM at prop, he played there against manly and I thought it was his best game in first grade. Maybe he will spend some time there this week.

That is probably about right. BMM does not have a high workrate but with the minutes our starters are churning he wont need big minutes.

Would you start Bell and bring Fulton on fresher or use Bell off the bench to allow Heighno a decent break?

If we start leaking points up the guts, I’d be bringing Bell on at lock to tighten the middle up. Heighington and Fulton to rotate in the second row.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme