AYSHFORD!!!!!!

All you can do is laugh.
Does sheens think we won last week because AYSHFORD went to 6. His got to be kidding himself.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@tigertown:

All you can do is laugh.
Does sheens think we won last week because AYSHFORD went to 6. His got to be kidding himself.

Dude, he was one of the main reasons we won and it was a good decision

Hope it works out. His form has been poor all year. Maybe its Sheen’s attempt to snap him out of it. 🙏

@BenjiMagic96:

@tigertown:

All you can do is laugh.

Are you kidding yourself the only reason we won that game was because BENJI decided play and take control in the 2nd half.

@tigertown:

@BenjiMagic96:

@tigertown:

All you can do is laugh.

Are you kidding yourself the only reason we won that game was because BENJI decided play and take control in the 2nd half.

LOL! ok whatever

@BenjiMagic96:

@tigertown:

All you can do is laugh.

What did Ayshford do?

Lawrence out ayshford to center siro to 6.

@paulo:

What?

@paulo:

Yes

By chance, Ayshford gets moved to 6 as a result of an injury.

He played well.

The balance of the team looked better with him at 6 and Benji taking control at 7.

It was the Tigers most complete performance this year.

Now you want to criticise the selection of the halves pairing we have desperately been trying to resolve since Lui left us.

Grow up.

@BenjiMagic96:

@tigertown:

All you can do is laugh.

Serious? Thought I saw him drop the ball on the try line with 3 mins to go……and no…no one hit the ball out of his hands.

Why do I remember? I out $20 on the TAB for him to score the last try and I was livid (payout was something like $300) …then Warriors scored the last try which made me feel a little better

I might have to get my boots out, seems anyone can get a start in our halves these days.

I like Ayshford, he may surprise.

To me Ayshford is not a 5/8 his more a ball playing lock or centre, hasn’t got the kicking game a 5/8 usually does and isn’t much of a creator. But will be watching with intrest

He needs to build up those chicken legs. I mean christ, he must spend upwards of 15 hours a week in the gym, use the leg-press once in a while!

Ayshford might not be a brilliant kicker but we still have Robbie and Benji and Moltz and even Fulton who can put in a decent punt. And we only need one or two players who can slot through a conversion or a field goal.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme