Utai???

Am I the only one questioning his selection as a starting winger, considering we are playing the cowboys who with thurston have probably the best kicking game around.
Don’t get me wrong I think Utai was brilliant off the bench last week bringing great impact, I think that is where he should stay.
I honestly feel fear in the pit of my stomach whenever a grubber or bomb goes to his wing! His days as a 1st grade winger ended about 6 years ago against the cowboys I don’t think things have changed since then.
For
Mine I would have Utai to the bench, reddy to centre and beau back to his wing.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

how old are you just out of curiousity? but i agree utai must be in the team - i dont care where

@AmericanHistoryX:

how old are you just out of curiousity?

How is that relevant? I think it is a very valid point

@AmericanHistoryX:

how old are you just out of curiousity?

Not that it matters but 31 and you?

64. I’, sorry i posted too soon. My brain was typing before i read your last line. in the end i agree with you, its just that WHO can we question? Sheens and we cant get to him.

tiger betto - you are so young, you still question, im at the age where i just accept. no disrespect. just curious.

Utai is a reflection of the wests tigers as a team - you don’t know what you’re going to get week to week. Capable of destruction and capable of implosion.

WIth all the reshuffling this year maybe sheens doesn’t want to blood koroibete until things are a bit more settled? I like utai as a fill-in but he’s not the future on the wing for the team.

I’d be questioning Lote’s value to the team before Utai’s.

Love the Big U …. Inspirational last week … Thoroughly deserves his place.

I thought he would of been fantastic off the bench. He can add impact to the game I stead of just warming the bench like the other backs on the bench do. I’m not a fan of starting Utai. IMO Reddy and Ryan were a much stronger combination. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see how it all goes. Could be a master stroke for all we know.

yee … same.
it could be said that we let everingham go and bought utai imo.
now utai over speedy young wingers.

Far more concerned with JT’s passing and running game than the bombs he may throw at Utai

With the outside backs at Thurston’s disposal he will have a field day if Utai and Ryan don’t aim up in defence

Moltzen is also going to need to be wary of the short kick aimed for Bowen it is absolutely lethal when they get it right

The Cowboys are a very dangerous prospect Probably our hardest game until Round 19

@tigertales:

I’d be questioning Lote’s value to the team before Utai’s.

Exactly. Utai should always get a start before Lote.

@tiger_betto:

Am I the only one questioning his selection as a starting winger, considering we are playing the cowboys who with thurston have probably the best kicking game around.
Don’t get me wrong I think Utai was brilliant off the bench last week bringing great impact, I think that is where he should stay.
I honestly feel fear in the pit of my stomach whenever a grubber or bomb goes to his wing! His days as a 1st grade winger ended about 6 years ago against the cowboys I don’t think things have changed since then.
For
Mine I would have Utai to the bench, reddy to centre and beau back to his wing.

Dont worry our solid and reliable fullback will cover for him

Utai has been awesome this year, last week he was exceptional, Beau will be o.k and you all know how i feel about Moltz but i always worry about the cowboys maybe its JT and Bowen that make me uneasy, i don’t know. i’ll just keep telling myself we’ll be fine and it will become true(maybe)

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme