Hypothetical

You have the choice to swap one of these players , which one would you choose and why ??

Marshall v Thurston

Farah v Smith

Woods v Gallen

Lawrence v Inglis

Remember whichever swap you make has to benefit the side the most

Good luck and throw your thinking caps on 💡

@happy tiger:

You have the choice to swap one of these players , which one would you choose and why ??

Marshall v Thurston

Farah v Smith

Woods v Gallen

Lawrence v Inglis

Remember whichever swap you make has to benefit the side the most

Good luck and throw your thinking caps on

none of em

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I’m happy with what we currently have thanks Happy!

How bout we take our Black, White and Gold glasses off

Inglis Inglis Inglis

Can’t you people imagine Inglis outside Marshall

Inglis for sure this year.

Even though we’d lose, Benji 😲 I’d have to go for Thurston because of the way he can control a game - he has everything Benji has and more. Plus he does it more consistently. Ideally though, I’d rather em both 😛

I wouldn’t swap Woods for Gallen. Gallen is a great player but slightly overrated in a sense. Woods has his whole career ahead of him and the choice is easy.

I would NEVER EVER swap Farah for Smith at club level. Smith has never played behind a non dominant team. Smith couldn’t carry an average team like Farah has had to/has to.

Benji or Thurston…. Tough one. Thurstons the better player but id keep Benji. I don’t know why.

Inglis LIGHTYEARS over Lawrence. i still see Lawrence as potentially being the number 3 centre in the game, but Inglis is daylight 1 if he wants to be. Inglis would be in the top 5 players you’d want in the game.

Not to mention Inglis is the second best fullback in the world. Given our current situation at fullback, you would think that reason alone would have people walking over hot coals for him

@GNR4LIFE:

How bout we take our Black, White and Gold glasses off

Inglis Inglis Inglis

Can’t you people imagine Inglis outside Marshall

Inglis would look fine in a Tigers guernsey

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Inglis for sure.
Marshall, farah and woods can hold their own… Lawrence at this stage has lost his form and confidence…

Marshall v Thurston

Farah v Smith

Woods v Gallen

Lawrence v Inglis

Inglis > Lawrence.
Solves the fullback dilemma also.
He’s an absolute machine.

I wouldnt swap any of those players for the players matched like for like…

While I rate Smith higher, without a true 7 he would somewhat ineffective at the Tigers. Farah offers more with our style of play.
Thurston is the best player in the world at present, but doesnt have anywhere near the off-field marketing ability as Benji Marshall. Get the rest of the team right, and Marshall could play anywhere.
Gallen isnt a Prop and doesnt offer anything near what Aaron Woods does for the Tigers. Wouldnt mind him as a backrower to work one side of the field and occasionaly play tight similar to Ellis.
Inglis would look beautiful in a Tiger Jumper, but not at the expense of Chris Lawrence. Chris will be our first 300 game player and could become anything in the Rugby League World!

If we think any of these players are going to make a difference (excl Inglis), we are looking in the wrong place!

Inglis?
Do we really need another bloke who hits women?
Wasn’t to the degree of Lui…but still…
Interestingly he only needed to attend a few behavioural sessions and pay $3000 to a womens health group.
One rule for the stars and another for the plodders.

@cktiger:

Inglis?
Do we really need another bloke who hits women?
Wasn’t to the degree of Lui…but still…
Interestingly he only needed to attend a few behavioural sessions and pay $3000 to a womens health group.
One rule for the stars and another for the plodders.

ah yes, forgot about that.

That was the only one I was considering based on the long term effects of Lawrences’ injury.

on that note,

Pass.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme