Richie Fa'aoso

@NRLNEWS: #NRL Off-contract Knights prop Richie Fa’aoso considering an offer from Japanese RU. Wests Tigers & Souths also keen. http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/ … torypage=1

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Sign him up ! Great impact forward

Would be a handy pick up imo. You would have to think that Cashmere’s time here will be a stretch beyond this season so picking up another experienced forward would be smart.

He would be very handy off the bench.

8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Fulton
13. Anasta

15. BMM
16. Heighnington
17. Fa’aoso

No chance of a breather for the opposition with that rotation.

Crikey, we have been linked with every off contract forward. Reeks of desperation

Who cares what it reeks of? My only care is we sign the players we need…

@Alf Duguid:

Crikey, we have been linked with every off contract forward. Reeks of desperation

Perhaps it just reeks of journos bandying club names about.

Not one of the people on this forum who were picking every player on the planet, actually picked the players who we eventually signed. Great work.

I don’t think we will be too interested now we have Pettybourne.

Always been a Fa’aoso fan Good size , footwork at the line Defensively few issues

I wouldn’t write it off just yet

Probably depends on our plans for Cashmere for 2013 and beyond

@magpiecol:

Not one of the people on this forum who were picking every player on the planet, actually picked the players who we eventually signed. Great work.

NO COL not everyone posts what they hear ,because of the bs that rolls when you mention it .
We started talking to iosefa 9 weeks ago .
We still need a front rower,looks like they plan to use sirro jrn at 5/8 so Benji will be the number 7 .

@1/4 chicken:

@magpiecol:

NO COL not everyone posts what they hear ,because of the bs that rolls when you mention it .
We started talking to iosefa 9 weeks ago .
We still need a front rower,looks like they plan to use sirro jrn at 5/8 so Benji will be the number 7 .

WTF???

hide the chq book , keep the cash for our young guns

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme