Robbies increased presence this week

I’ve noticed that Robbie has been wheeled out in front of the media this week on more than a few occasions. I’ll make a big assumption and say that he has created a good impression within the last week in camp and is seen as one of the leaders within the team.

If this is indeed the case, well played to Robbie for being able to change the perceptions of Blocker and Sticky. Hope he has a blinder tonight and channels the great Cherry Mescia

I was thinking the same thing this morning - it’s Farah the media are going to (and possibly he’s being put forward by the Blues).
Since he’s been picked a lot of commentators have done an about face and now realise he’s the right man for the job.

Their are few natural, experienced leaders in the side who also pack media experience.

Wheeling Pearce, Farah & Creagh in front of the media has kept them away from Carney, Tamou and Buhrer since the business of the week started as well

It could also be that the media are specifically asking for him because they know the history and the management are happy to set him up early as a scapegoat.
However, if he plays well then the media attention to date will make it almost impossible for them to drop him.

In other words this puts his blues future squarely in his own hands. FIRE UP ROBBIE!
FWIW I think he’ll have a great game tonight and cement himself into the position that should have been his for the last few years.

Strange to see this media circle jerk given Ennis was pushed so hard by all corners of the media for the last two years.

@Cultured Bogan:

Strange to see this media circle jerk given Ennis was pushed so hard by all corners of the media for the last two years.

Yeh,and we all know how that worked out,good on you Robbie,now go and show them clowns what they missed out on the last 2 series.

@Cultured Bogan:

If any of those hacks actually believed anything they wrote then you may have a point.
However…

First time in ages I have been looking forward to the game. GO ROBBIE!!! :righton:

Well done Robbie. Great game tonight. Great try stopping move unfortunately the video ref didn’t see it like that.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

he’ll be there next game.
wonder who was the player’s player for the blues. mine would either be robbie or gallen.

Yeah hair splitting between Bird, Gal and Farrah. I got a text from a mate (who was adamant Farrah is overrated and shouldn’t play SOO) saying he’s playing well. That’ll do me.

Why they pulled him off for 10 for that muppet is still a mystery to me. Didn’t look tired and I’m sure probably wanted to play through.

He was at his best last night were going to miss him in 2 weeks when his in nsw camp but best of luck Robbie Farah.

Hayne was up there to my surprise. Probably the only person I didn’t expect to perform that did. Credit to Farah for further silencing his critics. I think I cared more about Robbie performing than Nsw tbh

Robbie has been close to the best player on the comp for four years. Not quite, but close. Had a blinder last night and proved it to everyone. Can we finally put the hobbling cat-like myth that is Ennis the grub to rest? Bring on game 2

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme