Blair on twitter ..

@86Blairy: Good luck boys @cam_9_smith @Greg4inglis @slater_billy. Didn’t even give his team mate and capt a good luck … Sick

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Yes, lets hang the guy for wishing guys he’s played his whole career with luck.

Non-event.

Well this is a clear example of making something out of nothing, Drop your Vendetta wst00. He probably wished Farah luck before he left Tigers Camp, where as he wouldn’t of seen Smith, Inglis & Slater.

Ahhh Twitter. Home of the inane

I hate to be going to war with you guys …

@wst00:

I hate to be going to war with you guys …

Your implication was ridiculous and was deservedly panned.

Classic example of making something out of nothing… You could land a job with the Terrorgraph.

@THE POM:

Well this is a clear example of making something out of nothing, Drop your Vendetta wst00. He probably wished Farah luck before he left Tigers Camp, where as he wouldn’t of seen Smith, Inglis & Slater.

THIS!!!

This thread is a prime example of how some here enjoy coming on here just to lay the boot in when the opportunity arises to feed their own agenda.

And What agenda would that be Chris ?

Ok you got me i dislike the guy and maybe having a stab at the guy . One thing I can tell you is he hates being at the Tigers and wishes he was back in Melbourne . Feeling is mutual believe me …

@THE POM:

And What agenda would that be Chris ?

Sorry POM didnt mean to sound like I was attacking you. I actually agreed with your comments 100%. My comments were aimed at the thread in general.

@wst00:

Ok you got me i dislike the guy and maybe having a stab at the guy . One thing I can tell you is he hates being at the Tigers and wishes he was back in Melbourne . Feeling is mutual believe me …

Funny how stories differ……

@wst00:

Did he tell you this himself?

No Probs Chris all good

No he told my uncles brothers sister friends cousins doctor .

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme