At what time can we right off NSW (minutes wise)

Personally I reckon at 28th minute when we cross for try number 3 Score will be 18 -0 kick to come JT knocks it over from the sideline 20-0

Then you Cockroaches will be able to change the channel and watch something else 😢

Actually I reckon I’m being nice ,probably will happen earlier 😆

right off ? or write off.
it ain’t over 'till it’s over.
i dare say by the 80th minute you’ll know the winner.
derrrrp

I reckon when they announce Ricky Stuart as the coach?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

before kick off… refs n all

@happy tiger:

Personally I reckon at 28th minute when we cross for try number 3 Score will be 18 -0 kick to come JT knocks it over from the sideline 20-0

Then you Cockroaches will be able to change the channel and watch something else

Actually I reckon I’m being nice ,probably will happen earlier

Don’t get to carried away. I remember reading a post on this forum couple days back about people remembering the year and premiership winner, but could not tell you who won the SOO series in 2002. They also said origin is such a big marketing tool. I agree 100% in their assessment. I want to add, does this mean you will be satisfied with Robbie breaking a leg resulting in a Qld origin series win.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

any player getting injured is not satisfying at all no matter who that is.

all this talk of hopeing player X gets injured ticks me off.

@Demps:

right off ? or write off.
it ain’t over 'till it’s over.
i dare say by the 80th minute you’ll know the winner.
derrrrp

If Queensland lose he’ll be going right off!!

@happy tiger:

Then you Cockroaches will be able to change the channel and watch something else 😢

Actually I reckon I’m being nice ,probably will happen earlier 😆

20-0? You wimps took a penalty goal in the opening 28 minutes? Clowns :crazy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme