Bell ,Blair and Braith

When both Bell and Blair both signed towards the end of last season I watched both these players closely to see the strengths in their games.
Bell was mainly a tackling machine and used a lot in decoy plays .He had minimal attacking skills.He must be very happy at the way he has been used by Sheens so far this year.Good luck to Bell,he has been an honest player for the team.

I watched Adam Blair a lot for Melbourne last year and like most,am still waiting for his A game to kick in.

Braith is an interesting one.Clever,inspirational player who will
help us win games next year.As for the domination he used to have in games,only time will tell.

Signings before the end of the year certainly help us to view our new recruits and adds interest to non tigers games .
Now its up to Mr sheens to add the shine!

I like the signing of Braith. A good footballer. A strong leader. Hopefully the culture is right enough for him.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Braith will be interesting. If his body doesn’t give out by next year, he’ll definitely perform for us. He has the work rate of a good lock but the ball playing skills of a good half. Come to think of it, why not just play him at half-back next year? Less tackling and more passing, which is good for an old-timer. Plus Bell has picked up where Rhino left off last season. He’s working well for us at lock and will possibly have Chris out of a job by the end of the season. But the idea of a ball playing Lock in Anasta is also appealing, It’d be like having a 3rd half on the field

Tedesco - Anasta - Benji - Farah spine is kind of mouth-watering.

The Warriors are ONLY successful because someone with the flair of Johnson needs to be balanced with the poise of Maloney. When he goes to the Roosters, I can see them becoming alot like us at the moment, very sporatic.

Anasta will bring balance to the halves which we haven’t seen since the Prince days. I’m extremely excited to tell you the truth. Even Anasta at lock, with maybe Sirro at 5/8th gives us so many attacking options across the paddock. We could become a more potent attacking team than we are already, which is kind of scary.

Farah at 9, Anasta 13, Benji 7, Sirro 6, and Tedesco 1, with moltzen and humble to spare, is an incredible backbone to have. Shame we wont see it in action until next year.

Benji, Blair, Bell and Braith - alliteration, no more, no less.

Bell has been our best buy for a while. Our defence looks in much better shape when he is playing. I cant get the memory of Anasta bludging on the wing as we gave the dogs a touch up a couple of years back out of my mind though. Hope he dosnt see this as a cash grab before he retires to england

I don’t know Badger, Anasta has always come across to me as a total professional. I think he’ll give us pretty good service

@badger:

Bell has been our best buy for a while. Our defence looks in much better shape when he is playing. I cant get the memory of Anasta bludging on the wing as we gave the dogs a touch up a couple of years back out of my mind though. Hope he dosnt see this as a cash grab before he retires to england

It’s hardly a cash grab the deal he’s on with the tigers mate, and I also think he’s done a lot of growing up since his days at the doggies.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme