QLD need to cheat to win ....again

First try after we have only 12 men…for what?
Second try after a penalty from a nothing tackle (QLD did same thing in the second half with NO penalty)
Last try a knock on.
QLD should be ashamed of themselves. (What a SURPRISE to all the Queenslanders saying the refs would favour NSW- never happened , never will)

@stryker:

hahaha….tissue?

Please…. Those points are so true any league fan would agree. Jennings had to have been the 8th man in!!! Thiaday has done the same crap year after year and has yet to see the sin bin.

The back slam happened in the 2nd half as mentioned… No penalty.

Not sure if I was seeing things, but did Hodges kick Farah in the head?

I will admit Hayne should have been penalized for his punch on Thurston… Stupid play.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

i have a bet on queensland to win the series, but i have to say NSW were the better team by far tonight.
refs definately had a part to play.

and stupid as rabs on cronk tackle “OH WOW they will have something to answer for that” he didnt even go past vertical and landed on his back i mean come on.

Mate Jennings bolted in, launched in the air and threw a superman punch into the head of a bloke who wasnt even in the fight. 10 in the bin justified.

The Bird penalty was crap, I agree. It was a good old fashioned hard tackle. However the try was scored due to superior ball movement from the QLDers. When Thurston threw the last pass, there was Blues everywhere. Very poor to blame the penalty for that.

Last try was not a knock on.

You did a lot of barking on here over the past week CK….I understand your frustration…

Mate, I’m a NSW but this is ridiculous, the last try I’m in the air about. But the entire QLD scoreboard???

It was pretty clear Uate was either told to rush Inglis or he just did it on his own accord…both legit tries.

I said to my QLD mates (yes i know it’s unfortunate to have them at these times of year) in the 2nd half that either they would continue to keep scoring down that side coz Uate would run in, or Stewart would tell him to stick to Boyd and therefore Maninga would take the chance and tell Inglis to take a run at the line. Well coached and in the end that’s exactly what happened. Uate stuck to Boyd and Inglis got through Morris.

Jennings would be regretting what he did. Turned the game imo.

Bird tackle was fine.

Inglis try? Im inclined to say no but if inglis was in a blue jersey I’d be saying yes. One of those .

@cktiger:

Second try after a penalty from a nothing tackle (QLD did same thing in the second half with NO penalty)
Last try a knock on.
QLD should be ashamed of themselves. (What a SURPRISE to all the Queenslanders saying the refs would favour NSW- never happened , never will)

Based on ur thread I’m guessing ur a young teenager, this is ridiculous!!!
I was going for nsw but how did qld cheat???
It’s the refs who made the terrible calls? They r the ones who got it wrong? How did qld cheat???

@tigerlogic:

@cktiger:

Last try a knock on.

Based on ur thread I’m guessing ur a young teenager, this is ridiculous!!!
I was going for nsw but how did qld cheat???
It’s the refs who made the terrible calls? They r the ones who got it wrong? How did qld cheat???

Wish I was a teenager - but it’s been a long time!
Based on your spelling of your (ur) and are ® I’d assume you were the juvenile :crazy
If you bothered to read past the heading you would see I said the refs favoured QLD again- effectively cheating on their behalf in my opinion (again and again since Barry Gomersall)
What’s more they’re happy to accept it - a la Meninga sticking up for Inglis’s try when he could have been diplomatic and just said he’d accept the refs call.
PS If you were going for NSW and don’t have enough passion to feel bitter directly after that defeat I suggest you move to Melbourne where they don’t care either- or maybe to QLD.

Did the refs make NSW drop the ball every time they got into good position last night? Did the refs make NSW not count numbers in defence outwide at the end of the first half?

The refs werent good thats undebated. However one side took their chances and the other only scored from fluke plays. These are the facts.

Ill discipline and inexperience cost the Blues last night. If they keep the majority of the side in tact and work hard, they can turn it around. They looked more dangerous over the course of the whole game I thought.

I reckon you should get a straight send off for what Jennings did. Running from distance to blind side someone and have attack their head is weak and has no part in the game.
The refs were rubbish but there was no cheating from any players. And the decisions didn’t cost NSW the game. Qld always had a bit up their sleeve.
My biggest gripe was Hodges lashing at Farah with his boot. He really makes it impossible to like him at all, such a grub.

@Glen McWilliams:

I reckon you should get a straight send off for what Jennings did. Running from distance to blind side someone and have attack their head is weak and has no part in the game.
The refs were rubbish but there was no cheating from any players. And the decisions didn’t cost NSW the game. Qld always had a bit up their sleeve.
My biggest gripe was Hodges lashing at Farah with his boot. He really makes it impossible to like him at all, such a grub.

If you got sent off for being third man in, Thugaday would never finish a game with a fight in it!! Even Pierce landed one on him in the scrap.
In a break in play shortly after the Hodges incident, Farah could be seen to question Cheken , who said it was fine. Hodges is a grub, but like a few other QDL’ers over the last few years is untouchable.

@stryker:

Did the refs make NSW drop the ball every time they got into good position last night? Did the refs make NSW not count numbers in defence outwide at the end of the first half?

The refs werent good thats undebated. However one side took their chances and the other only scored from fluke plays. These are the facts.

Ill discipline and inexperience cost the Blues last night. If they keep the majority of the side in tact and work hard, they can turn it around. They looked more dangerous over the course of the whole game I thought.

id check the stats before making comments like that. 8 errors a piece. 29 MT blues. 44 MT qld.

Calling them fluke plays is pretty low, scoring of kicks is common. Plenty of other opportunities that they might of just missed. Just because you scored two tries through the hands (one with 12 men) doesn’t make ur tries any better.

Maybe u can join in with the rest of the qld’ers and bring out some good old fashion comments like “NSW no heart” “cheats” and of course the “rats and filth that try to take down the system”

They were a champion team, that to be honest had a pretty easy run for a few years through bad selections and coaching for a few years.

I just wish mal would stop trying to shove it down everyones throat.

What a stupid thread title. Please explain how Qld cheated. By the way I’m a Blue.

Yeah I think cheated isn’t the right word (aside from a NSW player scoring the match winner for them). Queensland didn’t make the referees make the decisions they made. They may have got the better of some 50/50 calls but that’s league.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme