Changes for game 2....

Hayne to fullback= Brett Stewart gone,Brett Morris to the Wing. Buehrer gone Watmough in and Ben Creagh gone Aaron Woods in. As much as i didn’t want Want Trent Merrin he showed good energy and controlled aggression , i would more than likely have Keith Galloway or Kade Snowden instead of Merrin though , we were 1 frontrower short IMO

no whole sale changes, Watmough in for creagh and woods in for merrin. Merrin knocking the ball down in the lead up to Qld last try was a bonehead play

@foreveratiger:

Hayne to fullback= Brett Stewart gone,Brett Morris to the Wing. Buehrer gone Watmough in and Ben Creagh gone Aaron Woods in. As much as i didn’t want Want Trent Merrin he showed good energy and controlled aggression , i would more than likely have Keith Galloway or Kade Snowden instead of Merrin though , we were 1 frontrower short IMO

You blokes need to learn from Qld Maybe make one worst case 2 changes Woods for Creagh and Buhrer gone Not sure who you would bring in Maybe Watmong and use Lewis as the utility

Watto the referees did the JOB brother

And this was the point I made in another thread Hayne and Archer should of had the game

What was it with all the missed knock ons They were shocking

NSW needs to re-jig their bench. Totally ineffective tonight. The starting 13 held their own but when changes were made thats when the QLD boys - who stayed at the same level all game, inched ahead.

As for QLD, that was a fairly average performance. They will be vastly improved for the second game.

Fulton in for Buhrer he can play more positions than Buhrer and is a better player

Watmough for buhrer. Keiff for Creagh. There is your winning 17

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

The refs allowed QLD to absolutely mangle us in the ruck. Hayne would never have allowed them to stay in the tackle for that long. He would’ve laid done the LAW

@stryker:

NSW needs to re-jig their bench. Totally ineffective tonight. The starting 13 held their own but when changes were made thats when the QLD boys - who stayed at the same level all game, inched ahead.

As for QLD, that was a fairly average performance. They will be vastly improved for the second game.

Stryker if we started with Hannant and Scott we would of totally dominated

As for Petero the spark is almost gone

Josh McGuire is the future in my opinion

For mine we have our utility players in Bird and Lewis. Watmough for Creagh and Woods for Bueher and we are set. Might look at replacing Carney too, I don’t think he is up to it, he had a shocker in the Grand Final as well. Uate must be on thin ice as well he is woeful in defence.

B.Stewart = fat and slow. New refs and while we’re at it, get rid of Ricky Stuart and the selectors, I mean really Buehrer??? Merrin??? And at least get a coach who can identify problems and make adjustments.

@cochise:

no whole sale changes, Watmough in for creagh and woods in for merrin. Merrin knocking the ball down in the lead up to Qld last try was a bonehead play

Hayne needs to be the fullback he’s most dangerous from kick returns , Brett Stewart very quiet. What did Buhrer do come on please???

@Mistadobalina:

The refs allowed QLD to absolutely mangle us in the ruck. Hayne would never have allowed them to stay in the tackle for that long. He would’ve laid done the LAW

You are bloody kidding aren’t you

Watch the game again and turn the sound up Referees are screaming at Qld to take their hands out of the ruck No wonder you blokes were continually getting on a roll

Were extremely quiet when NSW where defending though

Only changes i’d be making for the next game are Watmough for Creagh. I actually had no idea Creagh was playing. Another ineffective and boring peformance by him. I’d be keeping Hayne on the wing, he killed it tonight. Best performance by a long way from Jared this season. Other than that i don’t see any changes. Buhrer deserves another crack whilst Carney will only improve.

ye wasn’t impressed by b. stewart at all. he simply didn’t look threatening, had no support play and made no real impact from kick returns… give him a couple more shots at it, he will come good.

no changes for mine, you could take buhrer/ creagh out and put in a prop.

also, lielua was 19th man for the blues… seems lawrence is waaaaayyy off getting a blues jersey now. really really feel sorry for the bloke. if only he started this season well… 😦

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme