WILL SHEENS ????

Will sheens throw in newcomer Iosefa to the mix against the cowboys on sunday.

I watched him play 1/2 back for mounties a couple of weeks ago and he went quite well, he is quick and has a good passing game defends well. Could Sheens pull another one of his surprises out of the box, what do u all think. I for one think it would be a good idea, would get benji back to 5/8 where he belongs.

Anything to get Benji back at 6 is a step in the right direction,anything to keep Rowdy out of the halves is a winner.

Well I’d be stunned if he plays halfback this weekend but stranger things have happened.

What after 1 or 2 training runs. No chance. I don’t even think we’ll see him at hooker anytime soon.

Benji wearing 7 and playing 7 whilst Sirro is groomed for the 6 from the bench.

Like it or not this is the what we will see over the next few weeks atleast. But if all goes well that will be the halves pairing for the remainder of the year.

No

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

id be surprised if we see him at all this year imo

@The Tooth:

What after 1 or 2 training runs. No chance. I don’t even think we’ll see him at hooker anytime soon.

Benji wearing 7 and playing 7 whilst Sirro is groomed for the 6 from the bench.

Like it or not this is the what we will see over the next few weeks atleast. But if all goes well that will be the halves pairing for the remainder of the year.

Gee its not like he hasnt played for a month. H e has played with Mounties under some pretty good coaching staff and from my reports he has been their best player all year.We didnt buy him mid season just to give Paulie Fletcher a new mate .

The earliest we will see him will be the Melbourne game I reckon

@Tiger99:

No

Thanx 99

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme