Brent tate

Was awesome last night, lets hope he doesnt bring that form to the game on sunday.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Yeah he was definately the surprise packet last night, very safe under the high ball and was killing it in attack. I didn’t realize he still had that much speed. Hats off to him after overcoming all the injuries that he has had, he is obviously a very determined bloke.
Hope he decides to have a bludge on Sunday :sign:

Tate was in devastating form, hopefully the game took a bit out of all the Cowboys stars, but they’re in form and this will be a massive test for the Tigers. If they can’t lift for this game at Campbelltown then something is seriously wrong.

Him and Ash Graham too have been going great, Graham will be a danger on Lotes end - kicks and cut outs

Just watched some footy show and Lote said he was playing in the centres (think he gave away a Sheen’s secret). Lote said “Me and Joel in the centres”. Ayshford back to bench?

They talk about being built for Origin

If you look up “built for SOO” there will be a photo of Gallen in a blues jersey and Brent Tate in a Qld jersey

He has comeback from a almost career ending neck injury and 3 knee constructions

He is a tough bugger

One of the toughest of our generation for sure.

Imagine what he could have been if he didnt suffer all these injuries…I mean he has excelled at every level of the game with them.

@tigergirlz:

Just watched some footy show and Lote said he was playing in the centres (think he gave away a Sheen’s secret). Lote said “Me and Joel in the centres”. Ayshford back to bench?

It was ‘the game plan’ and he was talkin about his center inside him, he isnt playing center, but yes I noticed that too, couldve slipped that Lawrence will not be there and Reddy instead will be

Barely noticed him today.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme