Round 20 (MNF)

July 20-23

Friday July 20
7.35pm - Manly Sea Eagles vs Canterbury Bulldogs @ Brookvale Oval CH 9 NSW
7.35pm - Gold Coast Titans vs Brisbane Broncos @ Skilled Park CH 9 QLD

Saturday July 21
5.30pm - New Zealand Warriors vs Newcastle Knights @ Mt Smart Stadium Fox Sports
7.30pm - South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St George Illawarra @ ANZ Stadium Fox Viewers Choice
7.30pm - Parramatta Eels vs Melbourne Storm @ Parramatta Stadium Fox Viewers Choice

Sunday July 22
2.00pm - Cronulla Sharks vs Canberra Raiders @ Toyota Stadium Fox Sports
3.00pm - Penrith Panthers vs Sydney Roosters @ Centrebet Stadium CH 9

Monday July 23
7.00pm - North Queensland Cowboys vs Wests Tigers @ Dairy Farmers Stadium Fox Sports

And?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@mitch2040:

And?

And what? The purpose of the post was to inform you where the games are…

Wow there’s a shock Friday night and the Broncos are playing.

RAAAAAAAAAGE

I (stupidly) booked my flights a few weeks ago to get some half decent fares ($149 each way) and took a gamble on it being the Saturday night game. Shattered to see it’s on the Monday. Will have to cancel the return flight and rebook, losing the $150 and spending another $150 to buy another fare :bash

Wish the NRL would do a whole season schedule!

@alex:

RAAAAAAAAAGE

I (stupidly) booked my flights a few weeks ago to get some half decent fares ($149 each way) and took a gamble on it being the Saturday night game. Shattered to see it’s on the Monday. Will have to cancel the return flight and rebook, losing the $150 and spending another $150 to buy another fare :bash

Wish the NRL would do a whole season schedule!

Unlucky Alex. I think the NRL are pushing for a full season schedule before a ball is kicked off as part of the next TV deal.

I hope they never move to a full season drawn I don’t want to watch games that mean nothing because someone messed up a year out -current system works great and rates higher . People dismiss rating higher but it means more people and therefore more happy people and more money for rugby league

I looked at the games that round and saw Broncos V Titans so I was pretty certain that would get the Friday QLD game. Kinda frustrating the flights are still the same price now 3 weeks after I booked.

@boonboon:

I hope they never move to a full season drawn I don’t want to watch games that mean nothing because someone messed up a year out -current system works great and rates higher . People dismiss rating higher but it means more people and therefore more happy people and more money for rugby league

I agree - keep the scheduling as the current model.

I don’t want to watch rubbish games on Friday night just because cr*p clubs can’t market themselves properly. Clubs should adapt to the current model, not whinge.

Thanks for the great news Ink :righton:

I like Alex was expecting a Saturday game , which is when my Bro’s 50th Birthday is in Ipswich ’

Fly to Brisbane Friday , fly back to Townsville on Monday and back to Happy Rock on Tuesday

With any luck get on the same flight with the boys back from Townsville and get a heap of autographs for young fella

Woo Hoo bring it on

Oops Remember last trip to watch Cowbees v Tigers in Townsville

We lost and a little furore was created by some bloke called Hopoate Can’t remember what about though 😮

Bugger we play the Rubbertoes the week after with a short turn around and a roadie to contend with

@mitch2040:

And?

Sorry.

@Tone:

Wow there’s a shock Friday night and the Broncos are playing.

FYI current TV rights deal demands that a QLD team play in a Friday Night Game, so out of the 2 games played, 1 will have significant ratings in Sydney, whilst the other will have ratings in Brisbane/Queensland.

Seeing as Brisbane is where the ratings are, the Bronco’s generally get that spot.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme