At the Kennnel

reading some boring crap of theirs then KABOOOM! somthing caught my eye a doggies supporter with brains the post was about ennis saying he wants origin two spot blah blah here is a quote of the guys messages

Anyone who has any idea, knows Farah ****s on Ennis. Take off your doggie glasses. No way in he’ll Robbie will get dropped for game 2.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=94812

2nd last comment page one but that was pretty smart of him to say

Those clowns really do have no idea.

Most of them sound like they dropped out of school in year 8….

Funny I always thought Ennis was god to doggies supporters but they don’t seem to rate him to highly, atleast 75% were happy to admit Farah is better than Ennis.

Lol Farah puts it on him any day of the week ennis is not even close to robbie lol and will never be go robbie tigers for life.

Was just reading through that thread posted from the kennel and the majority of the doggies supporters agreed Farah was superior to Ennis. Hallelooyah!!!

We all know farah puts it on him. ennis will never ever be robbie farah lol his just a useless hooker tbh

Unless you have brain cells that need killing there is no reason to read the kennel.

@Marshall_magic:

Unless you have brain cells that need killing there is no reason to read the kennel.

Lighten up man, it’s often entertaining to read opposition feedback, enjoying that Dogs fans in the majority don’t think that much of ‘Made For Origin Ennis’, keep searching for those news items that amuse us more enlightened fans

the kennell is my least favourite fan forum. some are good, others rubbish.

Newcastle and Canberra have really good ones.

I can’t believe Ennis is even in the mix for these games. He’s a complete hack.

Robbie……by a mile…is the best NSW hooker.

And the second best is Isaac DeGois. Seriously.

@cnx_tigers:

I can’t believe Ennis is even in the mix for these games. He’s a complete hack.

Robbie……by a mile…is the best NSW hooker.

And the second best is Isaac DeGois. Seriously.

x2

@GoldXR50Leroy:

@Marshall_magic:

Lighten up man, it’s often entertaining to read opposition feedback, enjoying that Dogs fans in the majority don’t think that much of ‘Made For Origin Ennis’, keep searching for those news items that amuse us more enlightened fans

I do enjoy other fans’ opinions, but I will never put myself through the torture of the kennel again.

Anyone watch the game last night? Really showed how pathetic the guy is. Those two passes that were intercepted were hopeless… Laurie D’s love for him is sickening to! Never ever criticises him, only ever praises him. Miss kicks the ball of the side of his boot, a roosters bloke falls over, dogs score and it was apparently a beautiful kick 😕

Plus the dive he took to get the penalty …… as well as the verbal he gave the ref for the Kasiano no try.
Great role model for the kids.
Absolute grub !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme