Broncos vs Storm

Think broncos are ganna play with 12 now theyre whole team is injured nearly

Who got injured?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Teo was battling for one

Who was the genius that scheduled this for two nights after Origin…? It had the potential to be the match of the season so far but with Brisbane resting Thaiday and Hodges they got spanked. I agree with it being this weekend as they can capitalise on the Rugby League buzz in Melbourne, but they should’ve been put it on the weekend.

@alex:

Who was the genius that scheduled this for two nights after Origin…? It had the potential to be the match of the season so far but with Brisbane resting Thaiday and Hodges they got spanked. I agree with it being this weekend as they can capitalise on the Rugby League buzz in Melbourne, but they should’ve been put it on the weekend.

OP, please use spoilers in the thread title in the future please

@tig_prmz:

Why? If you don’t want spoilers for the game, don’t read the thread, it’s common sense.

@Sabre:

@tig_prmz:

Why? If you don’t want spoilers for the game, don’t read the thread, it’s common sense.

X2

i didn’t get affected by it coz i dont give a crap about this game, but i came here thinking it was a pre game thread.

general rule is if u are making a thread about whats going on in a game before it is televised on tv, put spoiler alert.
even an imbecile would know that.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme