Does anybody think NSW can actually win a game anytime soon?

Seriously, NSW were the better team for much of the game on Wednesday night, yet they still never looked like winning! Can anyone actually see them winning a game, let alone a series, while the nucleus of this QLD team are together? I think they are practically unbeatable. Let’s face it, the guys NSW picked are bloody good football players, but against the ‘team’ that is QLD, they appear to have no chance. Maybe it’s time to change the whole concept around again - like they did when they first introduced SOO to prevent NSW winning every time. Does anyone have any ideas for a new concept?

@Flippedy:

Seriously, NSW were the better team for much of the game on Wednesday night, yet they still never looked like winning! Can anyone actually see them winning a game, let alone a series, while the nucleus of this QLD team are together? I think they are practically unbeatable. Let’s face it, the guys NSW picked are bloody good football players, but against the ‘team’ that is QLD, they appear to have no chance. Maybe it’s time to change the whole concept around again - like they did when they first introduced SOO to prevent NSW winning every time. Does anyone have any ideas for a new concept?

I thought that if the refs hadn’t butchered game one, then it would have been 50/50. NSW played better than I’ve seen them for a while. QLD had the better attack and organisation, but NSW put pressure on QLD and kept them under the pump quite nicely (better than they did to us, I thought), so it could have gone either way…

Have some faith Flip!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Yes, they will win game 2.

With all the whining they are still going on with, no… I’m expecting a clean sweep now for Qld!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme