Robbie Farah Appreciation Thread

Getting in early. Hope he plays SOO style again tomorrow. 😃

Yeah, most players come back to club level playing bigger and better for having been involved in Origin. Let’s hope Robbie can continue to build on his good performance for NSW.

@Flippedy:

Yeah, most players come back to club level playing bigger and better for having been involved in Origin. Let’s hope Robbie can continue to build on his good performance for NSW.

Geez hope not all though
Thurston, Scott, tamou, Tate
:s

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

BEAU KNOWS APPRECIATION

@innsaneink:

BEAU KNOWS APPRECIATION

Loved that Tigers strip!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Greatest of all the Tigers jerseys, must have satisfied both sides of the camp but then the marketing had to ruin things by bringing out yet another jumper, hey guys you can squeeze that lemon only so many times.

Agree….our best jumpers.

Our most important fottballer bar none

He is the heart , soul and passion of our club

Pity Watts isn’t playing tomorrow

He could try and knock some more sense into his tiny brain

Go Robbie. Yes he does have passion, soul and heart but he always looks a bit cranky lately, maybe cause he’s captain with all the pressures of a team out of form.
Happy. who’s watts?

don’t worry Happy, Husband just filled me in, i do remember now.

Maybe Aaron Payne can have a go. That incident fired the Tigers (and Robbie particularly) up big time.

Best hooker in the comp go Robbie Farah make it 5 in a row 2moro go u tigers.

@tigerkaz:

Go Robbie. Yes he does have passion, soul and heart but he always looks a bit cranky lately, maybe cause he’s captain with all the pressures of a team out of form.
Happy. who’s watts?

Don’t bag me if I’m wrong but Watts i think was sacked just recently by the Widnes Vikings and it was sort of a cover up before they finally admitted that he tested positive to a drug that is not of the performance enhancing kind.
Of course most Tigers fans have fond memories of Mister Farah’s get square at Leichhardt on a fine Sunday arvo.

@happy tiger:

Our most important fottballer bar none

He is the heart , soul and passion of our club

Pity Watts isn’t playing tomorrow

He could try and knock some more sense into his tiny brain

Ha ha, that is so funny. That is one of my favourite Farah moments - his square up on that loser.

Farah looks to be over his thigh injuries and is getting back to his best. A fit and firing Farah is gonna be huge this year post Lui.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme