J.Idris... Too much maccas??

Just watching the Titans v Knights and cannot believe how big Jamal Idris is!!! I’m not talking big and muscly scary big. I’m talking he is fat.

What has he been doing since he joined the Titans?? For the money they paid for him surely the powers that be at the Gold Coast should be having a word to him about his eating habits. Judging by the game he played tonight, the weight has certainly affected him.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

He dead set looks like he’s been dipping his chips in his ice cream

Well the Mc Rib came out on Thursday so……

@Captain Awesome:

Well the Mc Rib came out on Thursday so……

So did the lamb sub

He is MASSIVE around the backside and gut. Tonnes of fat in those areas. George Rose almost.

And people were calling for him to be selected for SOO… it’ll be interesting next year when he has to share the pies with Dave (who ate all the pies) Taylor!

You’ve all got it wrong He is on the same diet as Fifita

Bring on the buckets of chicken

@happy tiger:

I got a feeling Idris isn’t to picky… I heard it was the see food diet - see food and eat it!

Gold Coast coach John Cartwright says he has no issue with Jamal Idris’s weight after the giant centre’s solid performance in the Titans’ 24-14 win over Newcastle on Saturday.

The former Canterbury star looked way heavier than his official weight of 115kg, but Cartwright defended the former NSW representative and said his condition had been noted by the club’s training staff, but was not an problem.

“Because he is so big you probably don’t look at how talented a footballer he is,” Cartwright said.

"People just look at his size, but he’s a really talented footballer. He has a great set of hands on him.

“Defensively he reads things as good as any centre in the game and he can cover a lot of spots.”

Weight was always an issue during his time at the Bulldogs but Idris started this season looking in the best shape of his career.

However, Cartwright said the fact he was coming back from an injury and been unable to train had not helped him.

“He’s had a bad run with injury since he has been with us and because he is such a big man it is hard to get some miles in his legs at the moment,” he said.

"He’s conscious, we’re conscious of it.

"We monitor him and we work him hard but the fact is he hasn’t been able to do much training.

“He’s naturally a big boy. But he’s learning. He’s only a young kid and I couldn’t be happier with him.”

I was up there for the Tigers match and was hurling abuse at Idris all night. Gave him heaps about his weight, especially when he stuffed up the try. Even the Titans fans were laughing at the calls about his weight

@happy tiger:

Who was the Australian cyclist who won an Olympic Gold Medal on a diet allegedly of the Colonel’s Finest?.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

@happy tiger:

Who was the Australian cyclist who won an Olympic Gold Medal on a diet allegedly of the Colonel’s Finest?.

Ryan Bayley

Almost as the alledged story about Jai Taurima

Some may not know this but he won a silver medal at 2000 Olympics in the long jump

I have heard from many ex Ipswich Grammar students that he has admitted when he went missing for a short while he nicked off for a nervous ciggy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme