How Good Was Robbie Farah Today ??

What a player he kept on getting up did a 40/20 almost scored what a player and his now a nsw hooker agian what a player im glad his a tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And a great leader as well, had a blinder.

he’s going to have a headache tomorrow but geeze he earned a panadol.
Great game from him.

He got snapped twice with big hits but kept playing for his team. He deserved man of the match. I’d like to see the stats on woods he would have made more than 150m easy in today’s game

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

yeah I love him lol, cops two concussions and is bleeding from the eyeball but still manages 39 tackles, a 40/20 and man of the match.

How do you kill this man?

But having said that, his decisions to try and score from dummy-half were misjudged. He’s tried it 3 times in his last 2 games and come up empty handed or worse.

Starting to show a repeat his form from 2008 and 2009

He has found form so quickly. He is back to his best and Wests are improving every week.

@Rambo2714:

Starting to show a repeat his form from 2008 and 2009

In my opinion this is his best ever form. He’s doing a lot more dirty work now then backing it up with classy attack. Go Robbie!

He is everything Balmain and Western Suburbs and now Weststigers represent.

Solid tough nut

Smartest, toughest footy player around. He’s taken some heavy hits this year but still gets back up and keeps on playing. Another Origin player to back up with a MoM performance. Proud to have a captain like him

Robbie was top shelf today….what a great game…and should be SOO NSW Hooker for the next 5 years.

@Knuckles:

He is everything Balmain and Western Suburbs and now Weststigers represent.

Good Call Knuckles…

Went great, him and Thurston were the standout CLASS players on the field. As a footballer he is well in front of Benji at this stage of his career.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme