Curtis sironen

This kid is made for first grade, how can he not start after that effort.

We have a 5/8!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Agree our halves are settled Siro and benji

A liitle more time off the bench for mine. He looks the goods but let’s not rush things.

Played like he’d been there all year, has great skills - very impressive.

How about some of the hits he put on. Just like the old man. Friggen awesome.

• Looked dangerous with the ball
  • Couple of stiff hits in defence

Looked very comfortable in the grade and I couldn’t see him having problems doing that for 80mins . I would pick him to start next week and have aysh on the bench

He would be much better than ayshford at 5/8 he was his worst game of the year today

This was my first proper look at Sirro Jr, and WOW! Very solid debut, not much done wrong and little 1% things all done right.

Hopefully he can ignore the heavy expectations of fans though.

Ayshford should go back to the centres with Ryan at wing. Use Utai off the bench in 15 minute spurts to maximise his strenghts. Sironen to 5/8 and that would be our best team.

@zebraman:

He would be much better than ayshford at 5/8 he was his worst game of the year today

Ayshford’s worst game of the year? Don’t know what games you’ve been watching buddy. Ayshford was solid whilst he was on and had a few decent runs/plays in attack.

If Benji is going to be a permanent 7 then he NEEDS a big, strong, running 5/8 who can throw a nice pass and attack the side Benji is not on.

Lawry = No.
Ayshford = No.

Siro = Hell yeah!

@Black Orange White:

Ayshford should go back to the centres with Ryan at wing. Use Utai off the bench in 15 minute spurts to maximise his strenghts. Sironen to 5/8 and that would be our best team.

Utais been SENSATIONAL… how can he be dropped ?

Curtis’s ankle tap on Thurston was a match winning effort…

His old man looked nervous as hell in the Grandstand…… But there was no need, he is made for 1st grade…

Wait how good was it to cheer GO SIRO!.

Solid performance, must agree looks like he has been in the team for years, slipped into the team toooo easy.

Great player and looking forwand to seeing more of him on he field this year.

:sign:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme