Junior Moors

I keep reading where people are critical when Moors is not picked, to be honest I have yet to see any justifcation for him being picked. Unfortunately I don’t see all the games but maybe I am missing something. BMM certainly makes his mark when he comes on I am yet to see that with Moors.

Go back to what ever it was you were doing when your were not watching the previous games

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@georgebeema:

Go back to what ever it was you were doing when your were not watching the previous games

Thanks for the informative response :bash

Tbh, Muffstar I think Moors offers more than Heighington does at this stage. That’s who I’d replace. Like you said, BMM is going great off the bench, but I’d have both he and Moors there - one starting and one off the bench.

I think Moors would be better if he was given a greater opportunity in the game. He gets left sitting there for 65 minutes, I’m not sure what’s expected of him when he gets on. Some of the bench selections we make and how we play them remind me of giving everyone a run in under 12s. Our biggest issue ATM is the bench.

I’ve got to agree with the first poster moors doesent do enough in defence or attack to make our full strength side -he does what needs to be done as a squad player but that’s about it and def not up to pettybourne or Thompson standard

You already admitted to not watching all the games so you are hardly qualified to comment let alone criticize others for their views. So please go back to collecting stamps

As for Moors I’d really like to see him given “more” game time, as much as I like BMM I think he can be lazy in defence…especially when having to do the hard yards in getting back in line.

i am a fan of moors but he did himself no favors today, looked really flat, offered nothing today but i cannot bag him sitting there for that long i would be flat too.

@Muffstar:

I keep reading where people are critical when Moors is not picked, to be honest I have yet to see any justifcation for him being picked. Unfortunately I don’t see all the games but maybe I am missing something. BMM certainly makes his mark when he comes on I am yet to see that with Moors.

I have said this before on threads, and again I saw nothing special. I have concluded that his family and friends get on the forum a fair bit.

Moors isnt a world beater but he is outperforming a few forwards and keeps getting dropped for them. He adds somthing to our side and is a decent runner. HIs games vs Manly and Penrith were very good.

He can bust the advantage line and it must be disheartening trying to get consistancy when you go up,down,up,down,up,down every week

I’m sorry if he didn’t impress u in the limited time he got and zero preparation ( late fill in for Fulton ) for today’s game.
Seeing as you havnt watched all the games I will inform u that when he has played this year , he was a doing the simple things right when our other forwards were not. That is why people wanted to see more. You came out and criticized them and then can’t take the criticism yourself. Please delete this thread, I have a headache

I watched a few BRET games, Moors was always one of the best players, the first player one would pick from BRET. If only Fifita had the same attitude. 😦

With limited chances in FG, his every run was at least 10m, and he’s very solid in defense.

He should be definitely in front of Heigno.

:sign:

should ask for a release and play for a coach who is willing to give him a proper chance and game time

when he has been given decent time he has been one of the best forwards on the field.
players like to be given some time to settle in a match and build their way into a game.

poor guy is playing on a knife edge knowing he will always be dropped when someone comes back from injury.
while others get the baby treatment.

would love to see what he could do with a solid month of game time in first grade.
he might show he is a fringe first grader,but i don’t think he has been given much of a chance to prove it one way or the other.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme