Jennings to the bulldogs?

Ive heard that Jennings has signed with the bulldogs effectively immediatly…

Before you redicule me for not naming a “realiable source” just see what happens…but it just makes sense

I heard a similar rumour, except it was the Sharks and not the Dogs.

@Bismark:

I heard a similar rumour, except it was the Sharks and not the Dogs.

I heard sharks have gone cold cause of his price tag

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@Cultured Bogan:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/dogs-keen-to-snap-up-jennings-midseason-20120526-1zbk9.html

That wouldn’t be your source, would it?

600K a year for Jennings he is a lazy bugger and would be worth 1/2 that money. I can see why Penrith have cap issues.

I heard same but with Parra.
Cause his brother is at the club.

Mark Geyer you GOOSE!!! “a kiss and a cuddle - that origin game was his best game of the year”. Mate, I think that’s the point!!!He can motivate himself for an Origin performance (Oh sorry, PREFORMANCE) but won’t make a tackle at club level. A 600K player should be pressing for captaincy and mentoring the younger guys.

Dogs seem to be signing everyone. Aren’t they looking at signing T-Rex soon?

They have already added Mitch Brown and Inu to their roster for this season, now they want to add Jennings, makes you wonder how they have the cap space.

@PrattenParkMagpie:

They have already added Mitch Brown and Inu to their roster for this season, now they want to add Jennings, makes you wonder how they have the cap space.

probably “creative accounting” 😆

The blokes attitude stinks. How long is his contract with Penriff?

i really hope sharks get him, they are a really good side and play real farly compared to the dogs biting ears

Penrith are in shambles
Stripping Lewis of captaincy…
At least make a co captain system, what a disgrace to do that to a great club man

imagine if we did that to Robbie after his “apparent dramas” with sheensy and benji.

And now selling Jennings because they have cap dramas and realized they payed him overs… They should have to honour their contract to him

@gold on black:

Penrith are in shambles
At least make a co captain system, what a disgrace to do that to a great club man

imagine if we did that to Robbie after his “apparent dramas” with sheensy and benji.

And now selling Jennings because they have cap dramas and realized they payed him overs… They should have to honour their contract to him

I would suggest that Cleary wanted a continuity of leadership while Lewis would be ducking in and out of the team, that’s not a bad thing. Either that or he believes he can get the most out of Lewis without the added pressure of captaincy.

Jennings has a bloody terrible attitude. Given the coin he is on, he conducts himself very poorly and is a disgrace to the club, his team mates and his fans. He should be an emerging leader in the side, and instead he turns up to training hungover/still pissed. Have a gander at how Tighe and Daniela have been playing… They’d be lucky to be on half of what Jennings earns between them and they’re showing the right attitude.

@Cultured Bogan:

@gold on black:

Penrith are in shambles

I would suggest that Cleary wanted a continuity of leadership while Lewis would be ducking in and out of the team, that’s not a bad thing. Either that or he believes he can get the most out of Lewis without the added pressure of captaincy.

Jennings has a bloody terrible attitude. Given the coin he is on, he conducts himself very poorly and is a disgrace to the club, his team mates and his fans. He should be an emerging leader in the side, and instead he turns up to training hungover/still pissed. Have a gander at how Tighe and Daniela have been playing… They’d be lucky to be on half of what Jennings earns between them and they’re showing the right attitude.

Farah gallen thaiday smith thurston/Scott shillington all manage to hold their captaincy…
Clearly knew from day dot Lewis was almost guaranteed a blues jersey

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme