Sironen to play 80?

If Blake is out who are you picking at 6?

I’m not sure it’s time to give Siro 80 just yet cuz he’s fresh… do we start lawrence there again and have reddy in the starting side? siro on the bench to play a half and move reddy to 2nd row?

or do we move moltzen up? move beau back and put reddy in at centre?

Don’t think you’ll find Sironen playing the 80.
Is a massive step up from NYC and Sheens tends to blend the young guys into the team slowly.
Who knows though - stranger things have happened at the Tigers. 😆

@cktiger:

Don’t think you’ll find Sironen playing the 80.
Is a massive step up from NYC and Sheens tends to blend the young guys into the team slowly.
Who knows though - stranger things have happened at the Tigers. 😆

That’s correct and in addition, he needs to go on the Wests Tigers work experience program.

Chris Lawrence was the last to complete this program in 2006/07 where he played in every position in the starting 13 to gain an appreciation of each role.

tricky one. I want to see Siro play 80 but we probably need to see how he handles more game time and a big defensive workload. I think we had the majority of possession whilst he was on yesterday.

Lawrences best game of the year back at centre. Just leave him there for good.

I’d start Fulton at 5/8. He can move into the backrow when Siro comes on.

Sheens said in the post match interview that he’ll get more time this week. He played 30 mins yesterday so I’m guessing he’ll play a whole half. Most likely the second half.

Maybe Humble to start?

@The Tooth:

tricky one. I want to see Siro play 80 but we probably need to see how he handles more game time and a big defensive workload. I think we had the majority of possession whilst he was on yesterday.

That’s how I would ease him in …let’s not forget he is only 4,weeks or so from coming back from a shoulder injury …and we would all hate to see another Sheens rush job , ala poor Tedesco , who should have got some State Cup game time playing with the big boys, instead of Sheens throwing him in the deep end game 1 against the Sharks

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

I’d play Sironen at 6. If he is the long term option why not play him there.

Personally I’d start Sirro at 6, however I think Sheens would start Humble at 6 and bring Curtis on just after halftime once again.

Id start Siro and play him as long as we can an replace with humble if need be

@The Tooth:

As you say its going to come down to how he handles the defensive workload

Especially against one if not the biggest forward pack it the NRL

Aladinsane is right also he is only 4 weeks back from a shoulder injury

@Aladinsane:

@The Tooth:

That’s how I would ease him in …let’s not forget he is only 4,weeks or so from coming back from a shoulder injury …and we would all hate to see another Sheens rush job , ala poor Tedesco , who should have got some State Cup game time playing with the big boys, instead of Sheens throwing him in the deep end game 1 against the Sharks

Tedescos injury had nothing to do with sheens putting him in first grade!
Before the injury he was handling himself very well too

Yeah…… Its Sheens fault Tedesco tripped over???

Another brilliant and insightful anti Sheens riposte.

@simonthetiger:

Yeah…… Its Sheens fault Tedesco tripped over???

Another brilliant and insightful anti Sheens riposte.

They can’t help themselves can they !
Mentioning Todesco in a thread about young Sirro speaks for itself anyway :crazy

The Tedesco comment is a pearler isn’t it.

Players get injured all the time. It is a tough sport. Maybe Sheens should rest all his players until the finals.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme