Where's bigdamo?

Come back big guy, I miss your negativity!

@rossop:

Come back big guy, I miss your negativity!

Thank goodness he’s not posting! Negativity like his isn’t warranted

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

He will be back when we lose a game, probably against the storm.

Doesn’t like supporting a winning team.
Probably goes for Parra now.

mmm check out last page of game thread. He’s happy.

vs Cows was our first good game this year.

He’s a dedicated supporter. More then i could probably say for half the people who knock him. You read lower grade threads and he’s always out there giving score updates, so tell me he isn’t a real supporter

@GNR4LIFE:

He’s a dedicated supporter. More then i could probably say for half the people who knock him. You read lower grade threads and he’s always out there giving score updates, so tell me he isn’t a real supporter

A real supporter gets frustrated with the team when they lose, a real supporter continues to back their team no matter how bad the situation is!
Bigdamo personally attacks players and coaching staff with character assassinations, that is not a real supporter! I too support Bret and lower grades and would never personally attack the great players and coaches I support!
He is way too negative on the team to be a true supporter, so I for one do not miss how negative he is gnr

Actually, to be truthful il take some of what I said back, I don’t know bigdamo, he very well might be a real supporter, and while I don’t agree with the way he verbally attacks our players and coach I understand ppl handle their emotions differently…
It’s good he enjoyed yesturday, we all did and all deserve it… But I would be happy to see him be a bit more positive

Tigerlogic, you seem to be going down that old ‘real supporter’ path. Fair enough you don’t agree with the guys methods, but to question the guys credentials as a supporter all coz you don’t agree with how he goes about things isn’t right. Everyone expresses passion and frustration differently. It doesn’t make them any less of a supporter then you and me

@GNR4LIFE:

Tigerlogic, you seem to be going down that old ‘real supporter’ path. Fair enough you don’t agree with the guys methods, but to question the guys credentials as a supporter all coz you don’t agree with how he goes about things isn’t right. Everyone expresses passion and frustration differently. It doesn’t make them any less of a supporter then you and me

That’s a fair call, but I find it ironic you’re getting up Tigerlogic though as you’ve made the same assertion in your last post. Because people question the way he carries himself they’re less of a supporter than he?

eh probably, i just get sick of anyone whose a bit out there and dare i say a little more emotional then the rest of us get castrated for his opinions. Wether you love him or hate him, is passion is there. Might be hard to see sometimes but its there

Again, hard to disagree with that. I’ll bet the people who are routinely told their “heads are in the sand” etc feel the same way too…

@tigerlogic:

Actually, to be truthful il take some of what I said back, I don’t know bigdamo, he very well might be a real supporter, and while I don’t agree with the way he verbally attacks our players and coach I understand ppl handle their emotions differently…
It’s good he enjoyed yesturday, we all did and all deserve it… But I would be happy to see him be a bit more positive

BALH BLAH BLAH .stop going round in circles… :crazy

@tomcat:

@tigerlogic:

BALH BLAH BLAH .stop going round in circles…

Beat it tomcat ya goose, don’t ever leave me a threatening inbox MSG like that last one ever again!!

RIGHT BACK AT YAR , IVE ALREADY REPORTED YOURS !!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme