Do we run supporters buses ?

Do we ?

Canberra is a few hours away, just wondering does the club do buses to the away games for Canberra or ever ?

I know the Dragons run them from Wollongong but only for home matches at kogorah and semis

Guess youre not a member?
I got an email last week……$30 for members, $40 non members (return)…plus they have $25 tix for the WTs supporters bay

Wrap up!!!
and take snow goggles.

I am a member … I just never get the emails it seems. Can you send me a link please ?

Return Bus Trip to Canberra

Wests Tigers Membership will be hosting a bus down to Canberra for our Round 13 fixture against Canberra Raiders Saturday 2 June.

Bus times are as follows:
10.00am – Old Balmain Leagues Club
10.30am – Tigers Five Dock
11.30am – Wests Campbelltown Leagues Club
3.00pm – Arrive Canberra Stadium

Prices are:
Member: $30 return
Non-Member: $40 return

Thanks Black and White, it’s good to get a decent answer instead of attitude.

@black and white tiger:

Wests Tigers Membership will be hosting a bus down to Canberra for our Round 13 fixture against Canberra Raiders Saturday 2 June.

Prices are:

Can i ask who is getting on at Old Balmain Leagues Club? Will the bar be open while you wait?

Drinking before 10am on a Saturday?

Living the stereotype :slight_smile:

@smeghead:

Drinking before 10am on a Saturday?

Yes, that is tad late to start as we celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the 1989 grand final. Do we play for the 1989 League Legends Cup this Saturday?

I was actually surprised to see the bus is not stopping at Wests Ashfield, however the above mentioned times are incorrect. Correct times shown here

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news-display/ROUND-13-SUPPORTERS-BUS/55951

No idea. There are so many dubious pieces of silverware floating around these days it is hard to kep track.

The lack of Ashfield stop is an odd one. The only thing I can think is that they are taking Five Dock, M4, M7, M5 to CSS or perhaps lower demand in previous years. But really I am just speculating

According to the official website, the bus stops at Ashfield, not Five Dock.

@Ed Reschs:

@black and white tiger:

Prices are:

Can i ask who is getting on at Old Balmain Leagues Club? Will the bar be open while you wait?

I wouldn’t be throwing down too many in front of a 5 hour bus trip - be even more painful on the way back! 😆

@genoshan:

Thanks Black and White, it’s good to get a decent answer instead of attitude.

That diected at me ?
Some irony there.
My apologies for being incorrect, I guess you might see why I thought what I did.
I’d already deleted the email, was going on info by memory and have been at work all day, but next time you ask a question I’ll ignore it and leave it for someone else

I doubt I will catch suppoters bus again after what happened at Bunnies game this year, was disgraceful and the club was let known about it but same thing happened last year so something never change 👿 👿 👿

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme