NRL's most influential player- KG?

“@TripleM_NRLlive: FACT: Most influential player in #nrl based on wins and losses: Keith Galloway (Tigers 6-1 when he plays, 0-4 when he doesn’t)”

This was retweeted by Wests Tigers today.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

We really struggle without KG, always have.

the stats of us conceding points when bryce gibbs is/was on the field would be fewer than that of points conceded when he is/was off.

just something that came to my mind and yeh KG does have a lot of impact to our team. no matter what day, what time he will do what he is meant to and do it perfectly.

He gets us going forward doesn’t he. Him and Woods are two great props.

He definately helps the team get forward. This allows the likes of Farah and Marshall more time.

And is one of the best props to go u tigers.

Ive always thought this. Thats why when he is out injured it feels like he misses half a season but in reality he has only been out for a few games the last few years. We miss him dearly when he is out of the team.

I think with another quality prop in Woods to share the workload both on and off the ball has been great for his game also. Seeing more quality out of him as well as workrate.

@Cultured Bogan:

I think with another quality prop in Woods to share the workload both on and off the ball has been great for his game also. Seeing more quality out of him as well as workrate.

Great point.

They compliment each other very well, along with BMM and Bell playing great. Blair seems to be finding his rhythm, Rhino is chomping at the bit for game time, and Fulton is reliable as ever.

Its great to see our pack hitting its stride.

Arguably the best front row in the NRL Woods,Farah and Keefy Throw in Ellis Blair and Fulton

Are our expectations at the start of the season slowly being realized ??

All I know is that he has played great footy the last couple of weeks and has a big influence on the outcome.

The entire forward pack is now looking quite settled. Woods has gone from strength to strength this season, and Galloway who has traditionally required a handful of matches under his belt before finding his mojo is certainly on fire now, while Blair is also looking a lot more comfortable in Tigers colours. It bodes well heading into the middle of the season during SOO, and with Ellis looking at a return in just over a month, and Cashmere a couple of weeks away, the Tigers forward stocks are looking pretty good.

For years I have thought KG was a lazy big bugger. He has played well the past few games and I hope it continues but to suggest he is the NRL’s most influential is lunacy….

@happy tiger:

Arguably the best front row in the NRL Woods,Farah and Keefy Throw in Ellis Blair and Fulton

Are our expectations at the start of the season slowly being realized ??

I wouldn’t say that, still think the Dogs have the best props in the game (Tolman, Kasiano, Graham).

I still think we miss ellis his defence is amazing its steel like he just doesnt bend , same with his attack always hard to pull down one on one . Utai is another most times beats the first man when he runs his go forward is a massive asset

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme