Can We Beat Raiders ??

This time were in way better form and i think we should win and win well hopfully go u tigers.

They have new halves who I predict will offer very little in attack, they’re without Campese, while we now go into the game with a proper 5/8th and halfback for the first time this year.

I was nervous until I read that raiders team sheet.

YEA WE WILL WIN NO DOUBT WITH A SMILE ON OUR FACE TIGERS BY 30

hopefully….

run everyone a Dugan’s shoulder all day and we will win

I think were playing way better than our last clash, we’ll b more confident and we closing in on 80 min performances! Very good chance to better our For and against. Don’t slow down now boys Go u TIGERS

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

we should flog them, but as we know, you have to go out and do it.

Think it will be pretty close and we will score a couple of late tries to get away with the win

New combinations like the Raiders are running can either explode out of the gate or take a long while to adjust.

If our forwards lay the playform we will get the job done though

If Dugan defends at six the game could take 4 hours to finish!!

Im assuming he would have a bit of traffic run at him and he will be doing a Matai after every hit!!

Could be a long day.

The only thing that may help the raiders is Dugan will be out to impress Stuart. Other than that I can’t see the game throwing up to many surprises……god, how many times have I told myself that…

Is this a serious question?

@tigerbalm:

The only thing that may help the raiders is Dugan will be out to impress Stuart. Other than that I can’t see the game throwing up to many surprises……god, how many times have I told myself that…

They gave us a bath at Cambo earlier in the year.

We are going a little better now though.

The important question IMHO is “What can we surmise if we DON"T beat the Raiders?”. For mine this will determine if we are on the way UP. or if the team is a hit/miss proposition every week.
IMHO I’m thinking we are on the road to glory 🙏

We can win, but I don’t think it will be easy. Send plenty of traffic at Dugan and hopefully wear him out so he’s brain dead in attack. He has an awkward build and up in the line could prove difficult to handle if the Tigers are flat. The key will be ball control and kick well. If the Tigers can turn the Raiders pack around continually, they have too much skill for the Raiders, with Robbie and Benji both in good form and controlling things nicely.

If we don’t beat the raiders then all the good work in the past 5 weeks will be undone. We have to learn to be ruthless in our struggles. Canberra is an obstacle in the pursuit of our goal.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme