Frustrated

Seriously, I dont want to leave work until the teams are announced. It’s 5:43 and no love from either team. Surely my work should just bill sheens directly for my overtime right??

Chill, Bob. Things ain’t gonna change anytime soon with the timing of our team announcements.

@Bob:

Seriously, I dont want to leave work until the teams are announced. It’s 5:43 and no love from either team. Surely my work should just bill sheens directly for my overtime right??

Work flexi time, you know sheens will post it right on the cut off time. Next week work a 10 to 6

Haha …I Knew what this thread was about befor I opened it.
I hear ya Bob…charge em double time

@Bob:

Try night shift and you’ll be right……

It’s not sheens

It’s the media manager trying to get as many hits on the website as possible

Up until this year I had a mate at the club who would tell the team around 1pm every Tuesday

Well it wouldn’t be a Tuesday without this winge thread ink. Fergiefurr I understand that it may not be sheens that puts the team up on the web, however I prefer a face i can vent my frustrations at rather than just the faceless corperate executives hiding behing there million dollar suits*. (I presume)

Please note: sarcasim exsists in this post, try and find it! :slight_smile:

Where is tiger99 when you need him ?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

1 Tim Moltzen
2 Matt Utai
3 Beau Ryan
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Lote Tuqiri
6 Blake Ayshford
7 Benji Marshall
8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Adam Blair
12 Liam Fulton
13 Chris Heighington
14 Curtis Sironen
15 Ben Murdoch-Masila
16 Matt Bell 17 Tom Humble

I remember when i was at school in about 03 and 04 logging in Tuesday arvo and reading the team at 2 30 every week

it frustrates me every week!!

I know it is a little thing, but it bugs me every week, it bugs me so much that a few of my mates text me at 4ish to ask what i think of the team to rile me up….

@GNR4LIFE:

I remember when i was at school in about 03 and 04 logging in Tuesday arvo and reading the team at 2 30 every week

C’mon GNR you know that extra 3 hours that Sheens takes is worth the wait

He would do it at 6 o’clock but he doesn’t want to get the blame for someone choking on their dinner ….

Pardon me for being totally ignorant, Bob, but what has the team announcement got to do with what time you leave work?

Don’t worry flip I wouldn’t call you ignorent for not knowing my personall schedule…. Ive just moved into a new house and didnt think I had the internet yet. But bless my good missus, she bout a wireless dongle today!

I dont understand why people are so desperate to see what the line up is. Am I missing something?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme