Leaving Tomorow

Leaving for a 4-5 month holiday tomorow so i think this is the last time ill be here for that time BYE!

Have fun! Where you going to watch the grand final from? :sign:

Crikey young fella, 14 years old and going on a 4 to 5 month holiday, well done, I just hope you’re not like my Nephew who regulary goes on 4 to 6 months holidays courtesy of Her Majesty!.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

Crikey young fella, 14 years old and going on a 4 to 5 month holiday, well done, I just hope you’re not like my Nephew who regulary goes on 4 to 6 months holidays courtesy of Her Majesty!.

:roll :roll :roll

lol i wont be watching gf and i go on holidays once a year going to stay at uncles house now closer to airport BYE!

What about your NRL career BYE!

Best thread ever. BYE

??? last night he wanted to be a footy star and the next thing he’s off for 6 months.Should take up Golf.

Bye

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Sianora ! Bon voyage ! Yasas !

Good luck with the footy career Cheers Big Ears

So lets see a 4-5 month holiday with a girlfriend, for a 14 year old. This just after asking for ways to get noticed in Rep sides. So what happens with School during those 4-5 months for a 14 year old?

Looks like some ones stories are starting to unravel.

Attention grabbing thread anyone?

Or as I am willing to bet we will see a thread some time next week about another random player comming to the Tigers from Benji96.

See ya benji96 aka tigeronfyah

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme