Check this out for a laugh :)

Now thats a magical video!!!

Hahaha! That’s hilarious!

@Tigerdave:

On the same page Qld’s best 20 tries from 1989 -2009

Did NSW score 20 tries from 1989-2009 ?? 😆

@Tiger Watto:

I’ve just done some research, and it appears Aaron Woods is from Leichhardt in Queensland!

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1920&bih=955&q=leichhardt+queensland&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x6b96b5d58fc6ae25:0x502a35af3de8e90,Leichhardt+QLD≷=au&ei=n-PFT5feNcfUigfIweWKAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CCIQ8gEwAg

Watto I know what Leichardt I’d prefer to live in and its not the Leichardt in Ipswich thats for sure

Would prefer to live in a sewerage treatment plant

@happy tiger:

@Tigerdave:

Went close to scoring 20 tries in one game during the early 2000s. Does the score 56-16 ring a bell?

@Yossarian:

Went close to scoring 20 tries in one game during the early 2000s. Does the score 56-16 ring a bell?

yep… its on the list of targets for Qld every year!!! 👿

I think thats the only record left to break…

@Yossarian:

@happy tiger:

@Tigerdave:

No Yoss it doesn’t I have an amazing ability to able to forget the bad things that happen to Qld 😒

Only remember the good times and their are so many to choose from . :mrgreen:

Gee that tape must be getting worn out at your place Yoss .

I prefer to lose following the rules than the rampant cheating your boys get away with!!
Besides if we didn’t have boneheads running the side we wouldn’t be in this mess…

@Yossarian:

I prefer to lose following the rules than the rampant cheating your boys get away with!!
Besides if we didn’t have boneheads running the side we wouldn’t be in this mess…

Excuses all…lol…

nods yeah we’re better off importing obviously, much better for the game that way. Let’s just dump the Origin part and call it

“State you prefer to play for regardless where you were born”

Seems to be the game plan to kill off the concept, may as well do the job properly.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme