Mid Season Report

So we’ve had a crazy start to the season. We started by beating what everyone thought would be an easy beat then lost five in a row. Now, we’ve won five in a row and for what my opinion’s worth, are starting to look pretty good.

In any event, after an indifferent start to the season, who has been our best player this season so far?

In my mind, there’s only one and his name is…

Aaron Woods - I’m sure plenty of you would be thinking the same. Young Woodsy is a dead set future star and I hope that we get a life time contract on him some time soon.

As for some of our other stars:

Beau Ryan would be one of the more consistent players this season. He’s probably playing the best football of his career this year. I’d put him in number two.

Totally agree with u there

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Agree but what surprise Bell has been.

@tigerbenji:

Agree but what surprise Bell has been.

Right on. Matt Bell has been a work horse this season and genuinely one of our better players so far.

When we signed him, I thought he’d spend a whole year of BRET playing but Matty Bell has outperformed himself.

The same can be said for Reddy and Humble.

I originally thought that those guys, along with Bell would struggle to see first grade.

However, all three have made an impact this season

@TigerPete104:

Aaron Woods - I’m sure plenty of you would be thinking the same. Young Woodsy is a dead set future star and I hope that we get a life time contract on him some time soon.

Beau Ryan would be one of the more consistent players this season. He’s probably playing the best football of his career this year. I’d put him in number two.

x2

On performance this year, players are divided into 3 groups: VG, OK, and ‘Expected more’.
IMHO, the best player was Woods, than Ryan etc.
The biggest disappointment was Lawrence, than Tuqiri etc.

Very good:
1 Woods
2 Ryan
3 Fulton
4 Bell
5 Ellis
6 BMM
7 Utai
8 Reddy
9 Galloway
10 Cashmere
11 Humble
12 Moors
13 Meaney

OK:
1 Farah
2 Marshall

Expected more from:
1 Lawrence
2 Tuqiri
3 Ayshford
4 Blair
5 Groat
6 Moltzen
7 Heighington

:sign:

Reddy very good, I don’t think so. We expect more.

@InBenjiWeTrust:

@TigerPete104:

x2

On performance this year, players are divided into 3 groups: VG, OK, and ‘Expected more’.
IMHO, the best player was Woods, than Ryan etc.
The biggest disappointment was Lawrence, than Tuqiri etc.

Very good:
1 Woods
2 Ryan
3 Fulton
4 Bell
5 Ellis
6 BMM
7 Utai
8 Reddy
9 Galloway
10 Cashmere
11 Humble
12 Moors
13 Meaney

OK:
1 Farah
2 Marshall

Expected more from:
1 Lawrence
2 Tuqiri
3 Ayshford
4 Blair
5 Groat
6 Moltzen
7 Heighington

Meaney very good? Not sure what that is based on given his scant opportunities on the field.

Woods, Ryan, Bell, Galloway, Fulton and Utai have been our most impressive and consistent players. Our best form is starting to show after Benji moved to 7 and Farah’s Origin call up. Blair is coming good after a slow start and I expect a big second half of the year from him.

A win over the raiders tonight and origin-less storm next week, we could be in the top 4! Good times.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

woods , ryan , bell , fulton , then we start with ok

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme