Origin is pathetic

Many of you will disagree with me but it is NEW SOUTH WALES vs QUEENSLAND not Newzeland, Fiji, England etc Sam Kasiano is the lates player to be wanted for QLD seriously??? he is NewZelander playing Origin just kills me

LOL… i dont get why origin is the pinnacle of RL though… surely, country over state !

Schooled in Queensland = QUEENSLANDER!!!

@tig_prmz:

LOL… i dont get why origin is the pinnacle of RL though… surely, country over state !

Because 95% of players with a choice take the money of origin. 95% of the kiwis/islanders who pledge their allegiance to Australia wouldn’t do so if they couldn’t make a killing playing origin.

@Tiger Watto:

Schooled in Queensland = QUEENSLANDER!!!

Like inglis who grew up in bowraville and went to hunter sports high. AND played his first senior footy for Newcastle hunter.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Inglis was schooled in Queensland too = QUEENSLANDER!!!

@Tiger Watto:

Inglis was schooled in Queensland too = QUEENSLANDER!!!

Look don’t see what the problem is . if you are so upset we will give you a few Qlders

Here you go , you can have

Rob Lui
Brad Meyers
Dane Carlaw
Josh Hannay
Shaun Berrigan

Fairs fair , now stop your whinging and get ready to lose 3 zip

or·i·gin - the point at which something comes into existence or from which it derives or is derived.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/origin

In other words, where one was born, nothing to do with where they were schooled 😒

Queensland is pathetic
cheating dogs

@Gold Eye:

Queensland is pathetic
cheating dogs

Yep and we are pretty good at it too.

Don’t worry I’m sure you will win a series …… eventually

@Gold Eye:

Queensland is pathetic
cheating dogs

Very intelligent comment…congratulations

@stryker:

@Gold Eye:

Queensland is pathetic
cheating dogs

Very intelligent comment…congratulations

thanks
congratulations to you to

Wouldn’t it be better to beat NSW with the fair dinkum home grown variety, rather than more imports?

@Tigerdave:

Wouldn’t it be better to beat NSW with the fair dinkum home grown variety, rather than more imports?

Um… Uate, Hayne, Tamou have all been nominated for other Countries before switching alliance?!

Rugby League has no international game. It’s Australia vs New Zealand, and yeah NZ has pulled off a few UPSETS but rarely is it a fierce contest. Origin is consistently a contest, QLD have enjoyed some dominance over the last few years but that will swing over time back to NSW.

The Kiwi’s will never be consistently better than Australia.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme