Half time entertainment

all i know is usually at half time there is the little junior kids playing in the middle of that there is cheerleaders dancing, at the bulldogs stadium there is a doggies cam where people in the crowd do the doggies crutch thing but yea thats all the half time entertainment i would know about. For the food i looked on google maps for you and there is a billboard visible from the stadium seats that says crowd pleaser “Mcdonalds add” so i am taking a wild guess and saying there would be a mcdonals but you should ring and confirm that if no one knows here….

Hi im new here and need to ask some questions. I have never been to an nrl game before what entertainment have normally at halftime bands like Wolfmother? i heard they have before and what about like S Club 7 they are in Australia at the moment but probably wont go to canberra lol. And what food is there at the ground does the stadium have a mcdonalds because some grounds do or should i just get a hot dog and chips and drink or burger and chips and drink, does that taste good, like 5 stars?
Thank you guys

Tipping this is a piss take.

Lose one nutter and another steps right up

@Cultured Bogan:

Tipping this is a piss take.

me or him? lol

I’d only order a happy meal at half time if we’re winning. Oh also stay out of the toilets near the dungeons, apparently there’s a troll loose down there.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Stay home, catch a movie and order a pizza. Besides if you get lost, it gets cold in Canberra this time of year.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@keods:

all i know is usually at half time there is the little junior kids playing in the middle of that there is cheerleaders dancing, at the bulldogs stadium there is a doggies cam where people in the crowd do the doggies crutch thing but yea thats all the half time entertainment i would know about. For the food i looked on google maps for you and there is a billboard visible from the stadium seats that says crowd pleaser “Mcdonalds add” so i am taking a wild guess and saying there would be a mcdonals but you should ring and confirm that if no one knows here….

Okay cheerleaders is probably better than S club 7 and wolfmother anyway. Is there raiderscam? I think im gonna be a double quarter pounder

@Gold Eye:

@keods:

Okay cheerleaders is probably better than S club 7 and wolfmother anyway. Is there raiderscam? I think im gonna be a double quarter pounder

not sure…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme