Live feed of the game?

First night i have to stay in and work, anyone know a live feed I can watch?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

check your messages mate

Thanks champ!

That would be illegal but I’m sure Bazzinator has let you know who’s behind these terrible acts so you can report them to the proper authorities. 😎

Yep, jaywalking is still illegal too, but that wont stop me supporting the tiges

I would happily pay good money for a “legit” online feed that was in a semi high def. hopefully when the nbn becomes common we will have access to good sports online for a decent price

I’ll be streaming the game tomorrow from my hotel room in Stockholm, together with my mate who is a raiders fan.

Would be much appreciated is someone could send me a link for a stream. Thanks.

A live stream would be appreciated here too……

@DonnyBrasco:

Yep, jaywalking is still illegal too, but that wont stop me supporting the tiges

I would happily pay good money for a “legit” online feed that was in a semi high def. hopefully when the nbn becomes common we will have access to good sports online for a decent price

I think it’s the licensing deals mate. Not the infrastructure. I don’t think an operator can set up streaming inside Australia because it conflicts with the deals with Nine and Fox. Internationally is a different story.

I just hope that in this new deal that they include an internet streaming rights component because I would use it also.

Yep, its pretty crap.
We need more clubs to follow a liverpooltv model and have rights to all their games, id say half their members would sign up for a decent price then the clubs would get the money not fox

I’d love to get a link to please, in bed sick so I can watch it on pc in the bedroom

could someone please send me a link as well?

Hi guys, is there any live streaming for u20s game as well? , if anyone can pm me a link also much appreciated

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme