Kicking....

…it may decide this game…wet weather footy.

Hope we’re on our game in this aspect.

Yeah , I was thinking the same thing ….Robbie kicking a 40/20 again would be nice .
Anyone kicking a 40/20s in the game is paying $4.10…

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Its evident in the 20’s our long kicks are more superior to theirs….though they are dropping the pill on our line when they get there…we have better filed possy tho imo

We kicked brilliantly, smart and clever…theirs when they go to it were crap.
The defense, and the kicking got us home…

Marshalls kick to Beau Ryan is one of the best grubbers I have ever seen IMO. He was on all night as well, I couldn’t believe how good we were kicking the ball! If Marshall can play like this in the 7 every week, we have the best HB in the game.

Kicking was important, and I cant remember us ever kicking that well for an entire game

Yeh it was like we we camped down their end all night

Best I’ve seen from Benji

Benji must be getting close to being the best kicker in the game.

The peeps that have knocked his kicking game are looking really dumb.

@hellman:

Benji must be getting close to being the best kicker in the game.

The peeps that have knocked his kicking game are looking really dumb.

No.
Knocked…past tense.
Tonight doesnt change the past…the peeps were right

So much about ‘Benji cannot kick’ :slight_smile:

Go Tigers

@Black Orange White:

Marshalls kick to Beau Ryan is one of the best grubbers I have ever seen IMO. He was on all night as well, I couldn’t believe how good we were kicking the ball! If Marshall can play like this in the 7 every week, we have the best HB in the game.

X2

we improved dramatically in the kicking department dramatically against the warriors, it continued in the NQ game as well.

@tiga4eva:

@Black Orange White:

X2

x3

What about Miller ? With Sironen, and from the next year Anasta his prospect does not look good.
Will he be happy to be just a depth player ?

It’s also worth noting some of the early kicks taken. I counted 3 in the game that were taken on tackle 1 or 2. All produced good results.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme