WOW

WOW.

What else can you say? I know Canberra were terrible but we were brilliant tonight.

An extremely professional performance.

Yeh WOW indeed!

A lot of maturity and patience in that effort, no trying to score off every play…
Very controlled and disciplined…one of our best efforts ever imo.

Not a single poor performer there, one of the best games by any Wests Tigers team ever.

Really happy. A true 80 minute performance is rare as a Tigers fan. Into the top 4 for now as well, amazing after starting 1-5. Everyone played well, Woods, Keithy, even Heighington was better. Beau was incredible, Marshall showed that he is the best player when he was on. On a big high right now!

yea 20 points in each half was great, we are now third

A great all round effort by every player tonight .

wow, summed up my thoughts exactly…amazing all round performance by everyone

@innsaneink:

Yeh WOW indeed!

A lot of maturity and patience in that effort, no trying to score off every play…

Agree totally. Probably the most controlled I’ve ever seen Benji too, he had the ball on a shoestring tonight.

Just awesome.

Took a few games. But I knew we would come good. And tonight. It came together.

Consistency is the key now

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Leave it. I think We should have everything thread with WOW in the title now!!!

Certainly the most polished game all year, even though opposition was awful.

Benji said that he’s liking the number 7 on his back, it’s forcing him to be more controlled and demand control of the side.

Great performance by the whole team. I would say that is the best performance since 2010.

@innsaneink:

Yeh WOW indeed!

I was on the phone telling my mate the same thing and now I’ve read your comments.
100%

@willow:

Agree totally. Probably the most controlled I’ve ever seen Benji too, he had the ball on a shoestring tonight.

yep, tonight was exactly what i have always hoped for from benji!

as laurie daley said about 16 times…they were very “professional”… 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme