TITLE CONTENDERS !!!!

With a seriously impressive performance tonite, we are looking fantastic in defence and attack !!
6 in a row , Curtis sirro fitting it with confidence, our forward pack dominating ,
Our spine is working well!!
Our bench is strong with good depth !!!
We are functioning as a perfect unit !!!
Can we improve ?
Wats everyone’s view ??

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Were starting to fire not even at our best yet but it feels gud to get a one whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

@beer delivery guy :

With a seriously impressive performance tonite, we are looking fantastic in defence and attack !!
6 in a row , Curtis sirro fitting it with confidence, our forward pack dominating ,
Our spine is working well!!
Our bench is strong with good depth !!!
We are functioning as a perfect unit !!!
Can we improve ?
Wats everyone’s view ??

was a brilliant game with yards of improvement to come we will do fantastically just watch

top 4 team now.Title contender yes we are

I still think we have a long way to go. Moltzen has to remain safe at 1 and became a weapon in attack. Benji has to continue playing like a demon at 7. Robbie has to remain consistent and not stuff up big plays - last week he ran it twice from dummy half close to the line when he shouldn’t have. We need a 6 to step up - Sirro looks great so far but he is 18 and has played 2 games. Our outside backs need to keep playing well.

Woods, Galloway, Bell, BMM and Cashmere have to continue going forward. Blair has to improve. Ellis has to come back and get into form.

We have really only played well the last 3 weeks. It is a long way to go.

I’m still impressed with the performances though. It is great to see.

In for a shot, but let’s see how we go next week.

Let’s not get carried away. There’s a long way to go yet.

We can make the finals for sure but it will take a lot of hard work and a bit of magic. I don’t even think next week will be a good indicator as many players will be out for SOO.

We need to put this victory into perspective. I don’t want to take anything away from us because we were realy good. But Canberra are realy ordinary. As Fraze said, still a long way to go. Lets just enjoy the win, then worry about next week

The most sensible thing you have ever written on here GNR4LIFE

If we dont beat the cheats in melbourne without there stars will be a failure

I’ll sleep well knowing that you’ve been in approval Kaz

Btf…we will be missing Gaz, Rob and either Woods or Gall

Look lets be honest Canberra just made Parra look like Melbourne they were horrible

I’m not underrating the Tigers The forwards did the job and the backs started to look at bit like a backline

We were never not tittle contenders, we always had the squad to do it, it’s only because we dropped some early games everyone wrote us off.

We played well tonight, and it’s impressive to score 40 points in bad weather in Canberra. That’s an incredible effort, and we should really feel awesome about our team, but tittle contenders? I don’t know, it’s deadset the halfway point of the season. Come back to me in August.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme