Halves

I am pretty sure everyone else is thinking it,

BUT WE HAVE FOUND OUR HALVES CONVO!!!

You have a running five-eighth and a ball-playing/kicking halfback.
Even though they have only played 2 games together, I think they both compliment each other perfectly.
I would be ecstatic to see this halves combination for the year, it has the potential to win, and win big!!!

Great win tonight by the boys, GO THE TIGERS!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

100% agree.

Early days for siro but you can’t fault anything from tonight. Just. Wow.

sirro looks dangerous,especially close to the line.His one kick wasnt good,but hey with robbie and benji to do that i am happy to have sirro in the famous 6

Very excited for our future

Time will tell and we can only hope……

Looking very good, shouldn’t be any more mucking around with half combinations now

@Tigerdave:

Looking very good, shouldn’t be any more mucking around with half combinations now

my sentiments exactly! i said to a mate that although great they were winning, they still hadnt really gelled, but siro jr looks a perfect fit and now yes, hopefully sheens will settle on the halves and it does look very promising. :sign:

@biggest tigers fan:

sirro looks dangerous,especially close to the line.His one kick wasnt good,but hey with robbie and benji to do that i am happy to have sirro in the famous 6

Whenever he ran to the line, he did look dangerous.
He is strong, when he scored his try, he dragged 3 players over the line with him. I heard a stat that he was officially the biggest 5/8 in the game at 101kg.

Hopefully Sheens shows some faith in him.

Sirro is young but he looks like the best option that we have used so far. Time will tell.

YES

@WelcometotheJungle:

@biggest tigers fan:

He is strong, when he scored his try, he dragged 3 players over the line with him. I heard a stat that he was officially the biggest 5/8 in the game at 101kg.

YEAH the commentators mentioned that stat during the game.

@WelcometotheJungle:

@biggest tigers fan:

Anyone else remember his dad being given the same tag when Warren Ryan played him at 5/8 on a scrum move at the SCG.

The true test will come when we are under the pump not winning easy. Got a feeling he will end up at lock though with Anasta 6 next year to bring him along

@Benj-Ali Brawler:

Hopefully Sheens shows some faith in him.

I hope so too Benj-Ali Brawler, have we finally found a halfback?

With Siro at 6 and looking promising and Benji controlling the game the way he is, will that force Anasta to the back row?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme