BEAU RYAN!

WOW! WHAT A SUPERSTAR!!!

What else can you say.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

He’s a top 5 winger now, but no opposition fans would admit it because of his past form.

He has reached new levels over the past six weeks, it is great to see.

Has speed as well, great acceleration

@biggest tigers fan:

beau for origin???

Agreed!!
He’s got the passion and heart for it

He was excellent at the back end of last season and has gone to another level this year.

@biggest tigers fan:

beau for origin???

People always laugh when someone suggests this, but tell me this, which NSW winger has played better than Beau has this year?

😆 was that beau or benji creating that try tonight?!

He was great again, was very pleased with him signing on for 3 more years, even more so now.

Think beau was right when he was unsigned it was affecting all th players he signed a 3 yr deal we keep winning ??

@turnstyle:

😆 was that beau or benji creating that try tonight?!

😆 I know what you mean. When it happened, I was like…. he did a Benji!

@Flippedy:

@biggest tigers fan:

beau for origin???

People always laugh when someone suggests this, but tell me this, which NSW winger has played better than Beau has this year?

I agree Flip, if it was on form, why is Hayne there and not Beau?

@Flippedy:

@biggest tigers fan:

beau for origin???

The selectors and other teams probably only think of him as a clown but i cant think of any uate isnt firing and hayne isnt a wingers arse.Even steve turner got a game 😆

Hayne to me is pretty close to the best player in the game. Uate is also a great player.

Ryan though is pretty special. I think our backs look a lot better when he is in the centres. I think we are quicker and more dangerous.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme