Nothing Good Enough

There’s about 100 positive threads tonight.

There’s been about 1000 positive ones the past month.

On this forum all there is are negative comments, thoughts and people.
Nothing is good enough.
A premiership under our name isn’t good enough for you people.
You people with all the negative comments make reading this forum very unenjoyable!

Sure, we didn’t have a great start to the season but look at us at the moment. We are playing great footy!
But no, still not good enough.

Only the negative parts of the Tigers games get picked out. Never positive!
Sure we are still making silly mistakes, that is what makes us human, you make mistakes all the time. Don’t make professional athletes feel bad for their mistakes because you have nothing better to do!

I have lost interest in reading this forum because of all the negative people.
Hate me all you like, I don’t care

We all have one thing in common and that Is we support a great football club. But you are not showing it at all on this forum.

GO THE TIGERS!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

You have the right to your opinion and at times I agree it gets a bit overboard

But it would be a boring old place if we all agreed on everything

Yes tonight, after we won. The other 6 days a week not the same

@happy tiger:

You have the right to your opinion and at times I agree it gets a bit overboard

But it would be a boring old place if we all agreed on everything

Very true and I agree we all have our opinions.
Maybe I went a bit overboard but sometimes it just feels like that nothing is good enough

And you create a negative thread in response. So instead of celebrating our victory, you thought the better thing to do was have whinge about all of us being negative, when your long, long winded rant is in itself negative. Nothing hypocritical about that. Just enjoy the win like the rest of us champion

@GNR4LIFE:

And you create a negative thread in response. So instead of celebrating our victory, you thought the better thing to do was have whinge about all of us being negative, when your long, long winded rant is in itself negative. Nothing hypocritical about that. Just enjoy the win like the rest of us champion

A whinge within a whinge? Whingeception

If anybody thinks there is nothing positive on this forum they obviously havent even opened a single thread tonight.

@TG4L2408:

On this forum all there is are negative comments, thoughts and people.
Nothing is good enough.
A premiership under our name isn’t good enough for you people.
You people with all the negative comments make reading this forum very unenjoyable!

Sure, we didn’t have a great start to the season but look at us at the moment. We are playing great footy!
But no, still not good enough.

Only the negative parts of the Tigers games get picked out. Never positive!
Sure we are still making silly mistakes, that is what makes us human, you make mistakes all the time. Don’t make professional athletes feel bad for their mistakes because you have nothing better to do!

I have lost interest in reading this forum because of all the negative people.
Hate me all you like, I don’t care

We all have one thing in common and that Is we support a great football club. But you are not showing it at all on this forum.

GO THE TIGERS!!

1. A win is generally good enough for people on this forum, 2 points is good in anyone’s books during the season.

2. Have you EVER been part of a team? Like a sports team, an academic team. Hell, ever written an essay?? Positives get you nowhere in terms of improvement. You need to balance both complimenting with criticism, otherwise how would you ever improve/sustain your performance? Even in a 40-0 game, there are improvements which could be made which would help the team in the coming weeks. Nothing is ever perfect.

3. “Don’t make professional athletes feel bad for their mistakes”. The forum is not a direct line to the players, if I say Benji had a bad game, I’m not actually SAYING it to Benji, I’m voicing my opinion on the internet. If any of the players felt bad because of critisism from a fan forum, I’d have to question their ability to be a professional sportsperson.

4. Don’t sign up for an account just to bad mouth the forum. it has 3000 members, all of who have the right to any opinion on anything Tigers-related. Some people hate Sheens, others like him. What you are suggesting is effectively uniform support and encouragement of the team. I’d agree with you at the game, where noise, chants, vibes etc. can affect the result. Starting a thread like “Tuqiri is pathetic” does effectively nothing but open a discussion for other people.

:dead

Okay I’m sorry that I started this ‘negative’ thread.
I’m pretty young and not the smartest.

I just like opening my mouth when I get the chance

SORRY EVERYBODY

You know what? You did have a fairly valid point however tonight was the stupidest time for you to mouth off like this. I havent seen one negative thing written about this win.

THAT BEING SAID….after reading your last post it is obvious that you are a bored, little kid who is nothing short of an insignificant troll…go play somewhere else.

I guess the raiders weren’t the only ones who go pumped tonight LOL

Yeh agree with Stryker.
Timing was way way off……

@shifty:

I guess the raiders weren’t the only ones who go pumped tonight LOL

Haha I know right!

Does anybody know how to delete threads that they created?
This one is pointless. I learnt my lesson…

I like the thread and I think u make a good point that people are often negitive without it bein
Constructive -for example “tuqiri is pathetic” v " tuqiri is struggling due to age or whatever" I think a lot of the comments here this year are vitriolic instead of discussion - even the point that Bismarck said arou d some people on here hate sheens - how can people hate a sporting coach they have never met or dont personally know well you can hate his coaching or his selections although even then hate is. Strong but hating a person over football is crazy ( souths supporters excluded everyone is right to hate them lol ) -good thread and the best time to bring it up is after a win it’s like bagging the refs people listen more if you do it after a win then after a loss because your not just defensive because it’s a loss

Whining about people whining when no one is even whining. Most irrelevant thread ever…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme