Origin Selectors!.

NSW Origin selectors obviously don’t see in players what we see, Ben ‘The Cat’ Creagh is still in the 17 and Tim Grant from the Panthers beat out Aaron Woods and Keith Galloway for the Prop position!, we are gonna lose yet again!.

Ben Creagh was always going to retain his spot.
Tim Grant is quality.

ive rushed over to sportsbet and dropped some on QLD - just thought i’d beat the rush… 😛

maybe the selectors do not want to rush in Aaron Woods.
he will play origin, in 2013 and on.

suprised buderus didnt take farahs spot….

wests tigers not in the “IN CROWD”

Get behind the Blues. We can’t all get what we want.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@underdog:

ive rushed over to sportsbet and dropped some on QLD - just thought i’d beat the rush… 😛

Mate you should drop everything on Qld including the kitchen sink

What the heck does Tolman have to do to get a spot? Works his ass off every week. And don’t even get me started on Woods and Galloway…

I don’t mind Grant being there but personally I still don’t see what the hype is about Merrin continually being retained despite having minimal impact in every match.

Creagh should definitely not be there. Merrin is understandable but he is pretty crap at Origin too. I’d have had Woods in there aswell, not sold on Galloway like you Tigers guys, only coz in his short stint for NSW looked about as slow & ineffective as King, Weyman or Snowden.

^Geez, didnt he only play about 7mins in Game 3 last year? Bit harsh to be judged upon that. From memory he didnt set the world on fire but he was solid, a couple of runs a couple of tackles. I suppose he was expected to do something spectacular like run down a flying winger over a 90 metre chase or barge through 4 tackles and carry another 2 blokes on his back for 20 metres and score under the posts. Maybe that would shut some people up?

Looking at the positives from a blues perspective. At least the selectors are largely sticking with the same players. Making wholesale knee jerk reactions and changing 6 or7 players every game is just ……well…wrong. I reckon we can win games 2 and 3 with ths team.

I don’t mind tim grant being there at all, I reckon he will do alright. Watmough should have been there for game 1, he is he bloke I hate playing against but like him on my side.

Woodsy will be there next year, no doubt about it.

I’m selfishly happy that we keep our two big blokes for the Melbourne game

jamie buhrer is 18th man not woods or keithy

@JoshTheNewcastleFan:

Creagh should definitely not be there. Merrin is understandable but he is pretty crap at Origin too. I’d have had Woods in there aswell, not sold on Galloway like you Tigers guys, only coz in his short stint for NSW looked about as slow & ineffective as King, Weyman or Snowden.

I actually agree with this. He looked well off the pace while he was out there last year, which is probably why Sticky subbed him right back off again.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme