Pick a team on form NSW ......

More than half the team picked for NSW are coming from teams outside the top 8. This I believe is where the problem starts.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

They’re not even picking first graders…

We should get past Jennings/Hayne, because if anyone watched G1 they more then proved their worth.

Creagh shouldn’t be there and Grant over Galloway is a bloody joke, so lets arc up about those.

@tigermaniac:

More than half the team picked for NSW are coming from teams outside the top 8. This I believe is where the problem starts.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Its not quite that simple.

An Origin series can span 6 or 7 weeks.

6 weeks ago we were 13th. 😐

They buckled to public pressure and picked a team on form in 2008-2009. Where did that get us…?

How did creagh get picked ?

I backed him as tryscorer on the weekend and he was missing in action big time.I was watching him closely all game,and he did didley squatt.

But lets be realistic, the blues still won’t win.

when cronk,smith and slater are past their best,then we might be a chance.

The team is pretty much right, and I wouldn’t swap many players. The only players who missed out who I think are close at all are Woods, Galloway, Dugan and Brett Morris.

I can’t find another name through all teams who I think realistically should be in the mix. Theres seriously no more back rowers (Corey Payne played city country!!!), props (Other than Galloway/Mannah/Woods), theres a shortage of halves accept Wallace, there are no other centres, Farah was versing himself in an origin race and still almost lost etc.

Look its easy to say pick form, but you can not deny the likes of Luke Lewis an origin spot cause his team is crap. Likewise if we are looking at form Hayne and Jennings haven’t been going great, but can you name a centre whose going better , and in both cases they both rose and played very well in game 1, just like they have before.

Ben Creagh is the obvious myth in the side, but Id guess he’s in cause as I said 1) theres no other back rowers , and 2)Stuart would rather a more versatile side than picking another prop (woods) to play instead of him.

@eyewonder:

when cronk**,smith** and slater are past their best,then we might be a chance.

You mean when Smith passes the ball from dummy half to Cronk, who puts in a perfectly weighted chip, for slater to do a perfectly weighted run to win the race to the ball, and the commentators talk about how good all three of them are?

creagh , is the most overated player in the game , i to watch him and he does not hit hard and his work rate is low , ricky stuart should be punted if we loose , he has better options and he has failed to use them

woods , big red , inplace of creagh any day

Ricky Stuart is the problem….the buck stops with him. Until he selects the right players and keeps club politics out of the process the Blues will continue to flounder. He gives reasons why certain players should/ should not be there only to contradict himself a short time later. Make no mistake… this QLD team are a great side, but they’re not unbeatable!

@milford_magic:

@eyewonder:

when cronk**,smith** and slater are past their best,then we might be a chance.

You mean when Smith passes the ball from dummy half to Cronk, who puts in a perfectly weighted chip, for slater to do a perfectly weighted run to win the race to the ball, and the commentators talk about how good all three of them are?

This is why they rate Smith. Watch his clever step from dummy half.

http://www.nrl.com/smartReplay/tabid/10910/seasonID/10/roundID/427/matchId/2393/default.aspx?roundid=427&matchid=2393&videoquality=1&type=try.=1&time=2516

I am very happy with the team for Game 2 despite Woods and Gal being omitted. Not Sure if its enough to win two in a row and break the stream by this once in a generation Canetoad side.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme