Can We Beat Storm ??

We are only missing Robbie Farah for nsw i think were in for a big shot and i think will win fire up tigers.

They just had a very very tough arvo in NZ today…always hard to back up after the warriros… short turn around for them will help us no end…I think we may start favourites

With the news we will have both our starting Props (not sure if Ricky will allow Woods to play), we should give them plenty… Always tuff down in Melbourne regardless who plays, but this is our chance!!!

Losing the majority of your spine is always hard to replace so IMO if Widdop doesn’t fire we should be too strong for them. A good test either way

@TheDen:

Losing the majority of your spine is always hard to replace so IMO if Widdop doesn’t fire we should be too strong for them. A good test either way

They better watch out for Widdop’s left foot step

He had a good game today from what I saw

Short turn around from a game in New Zealand and without their big 3. Hmm. They will probably fly back tomorrow and only get one proper training session in with a new spine before Friday. We should definitely be able to contain them, especially with Woods and KG still there. We’ll miss Farah immensely though.

Won’t get a better opportunity, given they have 3 origin players out and we have Robbie.

Hell yeah we can beat them. I reckon we can bet even at full strength. Gotta bet very on if you want to win the comp

@Tiger Watto:

With the news we will have both our starting Props (not sure if Ricky will allow Woods to play),

Ricky can f*ck off if he thinks he can leave Woods out of the 17 and then force him to miss our game

Dont think Ricky can take Woods out unless Chocmong fails a fitness test so he should play.

The Storm replacement spine members would have been training options for the last month or so and they will be pretty cohesive. The real decision for them I guess is whether they bring in Kelly at half or shift Widdop to the half and play Bobby Blair. They have the option of shifting Duffy to fullback and slotting Quinn back to the wing as well.

They are a professional side and are never easy to beat but if we turn up with the correct attitude and show patience again we can beat them

I think we could beat them if they were full strength. The patience and commitment right across the park from the Tigers on Saturday was wonderful to see. Everyone seems to putting their hand up for work. The Storm in Melbourne is always a big ask but the Tigers seem to always play quite well against them. In a way it’s a shame they won’t have their star players running around because it would be a great test for us, particularly with us coming off such a solid win. Hopefully Tigers to make it 7 in a row regardless who the Storm put in their side.

It’s gonna be a good game we need to watch out for widdop, hofman, hinchclife, Nielsen, chambers, o’neil, Quinn and others. If that is taken care of effectively then we should win the game and also make sure we play simple football and not to get complacent then we will make it 8 in a row and stay in the top 8.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme