BMM

Have loved seeing him come on earlier in the last few weeks. Every team needs a player like BMM.

Whenever we are ten metres out I’m always screaming for them to find this guy as if he gets it close to the line its going to take a hell of a tackle to stop him (Tate did one last week on him).

The guy has a natural gift that not even the likes of Ellis and Woods have, he can not only bend the line but bend it with pace and just keep rolling at . He is our most effective hit up merchant and I hope we keep giving him enough game time time to keep him 1) happy , and 2) to get the most use out of him, as I think we cut ourselves short for a few weeks (I.E - Titans, Warriors)

He isn’t given enough game time for mine. The bloke is a weapon.

Is quickly becoming one of the best impact forwards in the game. He`s big, fast & aggressive, the opposition players fear him and he now knows it.

just add 5 minutes a week and come semi time he will be ready to destroy

I rate him highly. I think he is finding his way at the moment but I can see him really causing an impact soon.

Where will he play though - prop or 2nd row.

@hellman:

I rate him highly. I think he is finding his way at the moment but I can see him really causing an impact soon.

Where will he play though - prop or 2nd row.

Either, that`s the best part.

When Ellis & Cashy come back will BMM still make the bench?
Fulton/ Heighny, Cashy, Ashford, Bell or BMM?

@bob56:

Hell be in the 17, hed be the first interchange player I select and I think Sheens agrees, atleast I hope he does.

Cashman will be the one to drop off …BMM is the future and I think before the end of the season will show all and sundry.

Despite being different types of players, I can’t see Cashmere getting a bench spot over BMM.

How long do we have this beast locked up for? Very impressive and hopefully he improves further as he gets more match fitness

I would love to see him play on the wing lol, would he get stoped IMO next Tuiaki

Sheens is bringing him along slowly in terms of game time. The Tigers rate him highly and he should prove to be a devastating runner wide of the ruck, plus he can make good metres up the middle. We’ve seen Dwyer cause some damage running some nice lines of Benji out wide, and BMM also has the same ability in this regard, and he has very good leg speed for a solid unit.

@bob56:

If any of those players listed got picked over BMM it would be the definition of stupid.

BMM would be the first picked, and the only reason he is not starting is due to the concept of impact off the bench.

As someone said, he is dangerous outside but has the ability to make yards through the centre. I don’t care where he’s playing as long as he helps us get down the field and demands the ball when we are in there 20.

I’m so glad he’s come on this year. There were a lot of people last season saying they saw nothing in him in first grade. He did start quite slow but I’ve always thought he has great potential. He’s been very, very good this year.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme