Survivor : One world

Any watching this season ?

Or am I the only person in the country ?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

kept up with it while it was airing in the states. Wasn’t a bad season, but it certainly wasn’t the franchises strongest.

I’m an addict , have watched every season ever. I’m watching in Aus right now , so only half way through it

By far the dumbest , worst bunch of players in the history of the game … The way it has played out is completely absurd ,

Colten = Racist , sexist , bigot … Who is gay… WTF ?

ha i thought i was the only one lol, Yeah i kept up with it online while it aired in US too. It was okay but they are really struggling to get some good contestants! Redemption with Boston Rob was last good one 😃

fellow addict here too rambo, best seasons are when old contestants come back in all stars, they need another one :slight_smile:

I’m a big Survivor fan and had streamed it from the US. The finale aired just before the season started here. Yes, there’s a reason why Nine delayed airing it.

Looking forward to next season when Russel Swan returns together with Mike Skupin and Jonathan Penner in a 3 tribe scenario

@BrissieTiger67:

ha i thought i was the only one lol, Yeah i kept up with it online while it aired in US too. It was okay but they are really struggling to get some good contestants! Redemption with Boston Rob was last good one 😃

fellow addict here too rambo, best seasons are when old contestants come back in all stars, they need another one :slight_smile:

Next two seasons have reoccurring players

Season 25 - Skupin, Penner and Swan
Season 26 - Cochran, Phillip, Marty, Dawn, Corrine, Brenda, Andrea, Francesca, Brandon and Erik (Micronesia) are rumored. It will most likely be FvF2

All finished. A few weeks back.

Not bad season.

@AJ*:

@BrissieTiger67:

Next two seasons have reoccurring players

Season 25 - Skupin, Penner and Swan
Season 26 - Cochran, Phillip, Marty, Dawn, Corrine, Brenda, Andrea, Francesca, Brandon and Erik (Micronesia) are rumored. It will most likely be FvF2

Season 25 would be good, although I don’t feel Penner belongs, he’s one of my favourites, but he has already been voted out his first time, it’s not as though he had his chance and was medievaced.

Season 26 has a killer cast if it’s true, hopefully it delivers, seems a good mix of characters and gamers, although I don’t need to see Brandon (or any other Hantz) again. If it’s half as good as the first FvF (my favourite season) it will be a top 10 season.

I have never missed one episode, mainly because I study the interaction of people with each other in what some might term as stressful situations. The psychology of people is fascinating when faced with moral delema’s when there is a $million at stake.

For those interested, Fox is re running Australian Survivor shortly, which is kinda ironic as Fiona Horne from that series, is living in LA, but as former lead singer with Def FX, is currently doing a re-union tour of Australia which finishes next weekend.

yeah im watching it. im a big survivor fan too, but im not too sure if theres many of us left.

I couldnt believe how culton and alysia were treating christina… they were like school yard bullies, and to christina’s credit, she handled it really well. Karma certainly came back and nipped culton in the bum

for anyone interested in watching it on TV, they play it first on tuesdays 10pm-12, but if thats too late for you they show a rerun on gem or go (cant remember which) the following sunday at 2:30pm.

I love it karma bit coulten on the backside he would have been one guy u would love to get rid of and old dopey Tarzan what a wacko

@Balmain Bobby:

I have never missed one episode, mainly because I study the interaction of people with each other in what some might term as stressful situations. The psychology of people is fascinating when faced with moral delema’s when there is a $million at stake.

For those interested, Fox is re running Australian Survivor shortly, which is kinda ironic as Fiona Horne from that series, is living in LA, but as former lead singer with Def FX, is currently doing a re-union tour of Australia which finishes next weekend.

that will be awesome we need it back on here wish they would do an international one with people from all over the world in it see how everyone would get along would be awesome

Usually watch all the Survivor series’
but seem to have forgot all about this one.
Seems I’m not missing out on much.

Becuase of the late night screening , I record the episodes and watch them latter ….

Last night I could not sleep because I watched the episode were Bill gets voted!

Basically Coltmen the gay racist bigot … Decided he didn’t like bill , and this was so problematic that Coltmen convinced his tribe to give up immunity and go to TC , just so they could vote him out immediately ! WTF ! WTF !

Apparently it was the first time a tribe hade ever given up immunity in over 500 TCs !!!

Coltmen ! You dick !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme