Who will make the big time???

Who will push for a REAL spot in the top grade from our under 20"s next year??

I think Mullaney needs more work,but I see Lui,Dwyer and Fifita as real chances to hold down bench spots next year,and if anyone gets hurt a starter.

Thoughts……???

Maybe Hyland???

Andrew Fifita is a gun and has to be given a go from the start of the season.

Starting building around these young guys and tie them up with long contracts.

13 of the starting 17 are still eligable for the 20’s next Year so there’s no need to rush…

A Fafita and Lui would be my picks to push for a regular first grade spot…

but then there is…Schirnack, Dwyer, Mullaney, Roqica,D Fafita, Makuai, Jackson, Hyland,Woods that could all get a crack at some stage…

I think only Dwyer and Shirnack have a chance of being regular first graders next year, only problem is they play in our strongest position.

I can see NRL careers for Lui, Fifita, Woods, and Mullaney, but not next year.

I hope the Fifita boys, Woods, Schirnack and Dwyer become best mates with Steve Foulkes in the off season.

Pretty much the whole forward pack from the 20s have amazing potential.

Unfortunately for Jackson, the signings of Brown and Daniella will probably block any chances he has of NRL in 2010. Does anyone know if he’s still eligible for U20s next season?

The success of the 20s this year has got me so excited for next year.

Big hopes for so many of these players. I think Mullaney and I really like the stuff Shirnack has done this year. Would be great to see him become a regular starter in the top 17. IMO

I think A.Fafita, woods and dwyer are all without doubt future first graders,
possibly not next year though

Lui, Dwyer and Andrew Fifita are the main 3 that stand out for me. Sheens will no doubt carry a prop or two on the bench, along with a backrower and a utility or back. Dwyer and Fifita could well find themselves coming off the bench. As to how much FG Lui gets will be largely dependent on how Taumata shapes up. Lui can still play in the 20’s next season so the Tigers have options with him.

Dwyer and Lui are the two obvious stars.

Shirnack will probably figure at some stage in firsts next year as will A.Fifita

Woods and Mullaney are more long term prospects.

Matt Hyland will never play first grade for anyone.

Mullayney has FG written all over him he may get some time on the wing next year

@fergiefurr:

Dwyer and Lui are the two obvious stars.

Shirnack will probably figure at some stage in firsts next year as will A.Fifita

Woods and Mullaney are more long term prospects.

Matt Hyland will never play first grade for anyone.

hyland will play FG he looks like a michael luck/dallas johnson type player

Mullaney has state cup written all over him, dont bring him into first grade just yet, let him mature slowly… step by step…

@anderson silva:

Mullayney has FG written all over him he may get some time on the wing next year

geeze . i hope tim doesn’t bring him into first grade, and play him in every position bar fullback…I can see it coming a mile away…

david fifita and jake mullaney

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.