Luke Lewis

NRLRumourJG on twitter stated, “Rumour: Luke Lewis to the Bulldogs or Wests Tigers in 2013”. There is also a rumour on the Penrith Forum.

Surely someone on the piss making up crap, but if true will do cart-wheels from here to the end of the street LMFA.

NRL Gossip on facebook just posted this:

We are hearing NSW, Kangaroo and Panthers utility Luke Lewis is set to announce he will be leaving the club, more to come….

Don’t be surprised if the Panthers are clearing the decks so they can make a play for Johnathan Thurston 😉

If the tigers get him how great would that be, just imagine luke lewis in a tigers jersey

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

allready have enough backrowers… get rid of some before buying new… wouldnt be surprised if he goes to dogs though

Was doing a bit of research just then and read this article

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nr … public_rss

He was going to have a swap with heigno to the tigers but he wanted to play 300 games for the panthers… So now heigno is in has last year of contract maybe they might actually do this swap???

Hearing that he is going to Sharks as a replacement for Jeremy Smith.

@LaT:

Where’s Smith going? I’ll take Lewis or Smith

In advanced talks with Dragons apparently.

Ahh the speculation without any substance…

@LaT:

I saw him having dinner last night in Cronulla

Fox sports news reported he has asked for a release and us, Canterbury and parra are interested in him (as I’d imagine every club would be)

He would be the best replacement for Ellis possible

@alex:

@LaT:

Where’s Smith going? I’ll take Lewis or Smith

Can we start the Blair for Smith and Moltzen for Lewis rumor.

It would be great for us to finally benefit from sheens being Aussie coach. Every other rep coach signs players from rep teams.

If we signed him, I would take back eveything bad I’ve said about sheens…unless he played Lewis at prop…which I shouldn’t even joke about

My favourite non-tigers player, I would LOVE him at the club, he puts 100% in every match and is an absolute beast. Best utility in the game IMO

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.